Are you an owner or fanatic?

novasparker

I am a bike owner and a CTX700 fanatic. I am looking to check out one of these bikes in the flesh. I have considered actually purchasing one and visiting this site and hearing what the others on this site have to say, make this bike a little more intriguing to me. I hadn't actually considered getting a new bike this year, but I might have to change my mind in the near future.

bala

I am a fanatic.I would love buying this bike had it not been for the bike's manufacturers decision to not release this in India.This is priced decently for a mid-ship 700 CC bike.Probably they aren't releasing this here because the cops might envy us..;)

novasparker

Right now, I am a fanatic. I have bikes, but not a CTX700. I have become very intrigued with this bike thanks to this forum and am taking a second look. I actually wasn't even in the market for a new bike, but this one is just the right size to zip around the neighborhood with...I was looking for a bar hopper, as they call them in Florida during bike week, and this one really seems to fit the bill.

Scottie

I'm a fanatic! I'm going to buy one though once I've saved the money needed. I have been on one and the feeling it gave me was like no other. I cant wait to have one for myself, I saw someone selling his the other day and I took his contact because I really want it! .

firelily99

I'm an owner; I love having the bike and riding it but its not the only thing that I have going on in my life. Its a hobby and its a hobby that I really love. I can see why people do become fanatics though - its hard not to become one myself.