Thoughts

Steven

If you haven't checked your front end sag, I would do so. I set mine at about an inch. I had to use fork preload adjusters, plus the Ricors added some height. Of course, you could just add a different spacer on top of your springs to get the heights you need. It could be that you need less height. When you change the oil, just make sure the oil is at the right height in the tube, but you might already know that. I didn't before I did it, but I looked it up on Google.

Steven

Just thought you folks might find this interesting. This is the same photo after a little photoshopping...

Judith Original small.jpg

Judith Young 4 small.jpg

MJC

Super Moderator
Wow Steven. I bet the lady in the photo would be real happy. My wife always says, I hate the way my lips/mouth look.

Can you take a photo and make part of it lighter? I have a old photo of me, my son, grandson, my dad and mom and her mom, 5 generations, but I am on the end and came out real dark. If I sent it to you (I would pay you) could you fit it, and make it larger?

Steven

Took a ride today... Took a picture... Different perspective... Just make things more interesting...

Sunset Wind  tilted  small.jpg

Here's the other perspective ...

Attachments

• Sunset Wind small.jpg
    Sunset Wind small.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Steven

My first portrait shot... Not really, it was taken at the kitchen table with a little photoshopping thrown in...

Bill Portrait 2.jpg

Here's the latest bike ride...

Bike river small.jpg

Steven

Thanks Randy.

I took a ride today and stopped along the road to take a picture. There was about a foot of pavement along the side of the road and about 2 foot of soft ground next to a small ditch. Anyway, I lost my footing on the soft ground and fell over. The worst part was that this woman was passing by just as it happened. It was soooo embarrassing. I did get the picture and jazzed it up, I hope you like it...

Of House 4 small.jpg

Steven

Just ran across this... This is my mailbox when I bought my house and after I fixed it up. You never know what you got till you fix it up... don't you know.

Old Mailbox.jpg New Mailbox.jpg

burdicda

Wow more pictures...of that faired sweetheart...
Let us see that instrument amusement park up between those handlebars....and what is that down on those fork tubes...

Steven

I didn't notice that blue thing on the fork tubes, what could it be? As for his entertainment center, mjc has some serious modification skills.