New member welcome thread..

alexisdv20

Hey everyone I am new here and I hope I'll enjoy my stay which will probably be the case since I'm a big bike lover!!!

BikerChick

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah. My family has been into bikes for quite a while already. Personally was not into it until an uncle died and left me his Yamaha Road Star. It is a few years old already but I tried it out and now I am hooked! I am looking into getting a newer model and am seriously considering the Honda CTX700.

username1992

Hi community

I'm from Portugal,
I really like bijes, specially Honda CTX700 :p

I hope learn something here, and maybe make some friends :)

apriapism

Howdy Folks,

I'm a semi-new Florida rider here, I have been riding my roommates ducati monster for the past few months. I am hoping on getting my own bike fairly soon, and a friend recommended the honda. Hopefully I'll learn a few things here in the forums, and have a some nice discussions about riding with others that share this new passion of mine. If you'd like to know more about me feel free to hit me up.

Harald

Hello everyone!
I've been riding for over 30 years and have easily put over 200,000 miles on motorcycles in that time. I currently ride a 2007 Yamaha FJR1300 that just turned 72,000 miles and is still running strong.

My interest in the CTX700 is for my wife. She currently rides a Honda 600 Shadow and has been eyeing the NC700X with DCT/ABS. She's just a little apprehensive about the high seat height. With the intro of the CTX700, she now has the same drivetrain in a package with much lower seat! Now we just need to actually see one in person.

raowens19

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan. I am brand new to this website. I am excited to be a part of the new forum! I am sure that the people here are all friendly. The atmosphere seems to be extremely welcoming here. I feel like acceptance will not be a problem for anyone here! There is not any other forum I would rather be posting in right now.

windywildwendy

Hi all! My name is Windy Wild Wendy, lol. Windy because I’m from Chicago, which also known as the windy city (it really is windy), lol.
Wild because that’s how I roll, I love hanging out with my friends and having a good time.
Wendy because…that’s who I am :)
Been so happy since I got my Honda CTX700! I love it, love it, love it!

auroraantoinette

Welcome to the forum everyone! Its been awhile since i've been here so i'l say it again

My name's Aurora and i'm obsessed with Honda :)

I look forward to chatting with each and every one of you!

Trellum

Hi there! I'm a new rider and I'm looking forward to meeting other biker chicks over here. I signed up mostly because I want to get mod ideas for my bike and maybe meet some cool people in the process :)

Danch

Hi everyone. I'm from India and own a Hero Honda Splendor. This is my second bike after CD-100 mounted with an original Japanese engine. I can't tell you how pleased I am with my bike. It has never broken down even after 12 years of usage. I use it less often now, but the bike has proved Honda offers only durable and high-performance bikes.

I never thought of switching over to another brand and probably never will. I hope to learn more about the latest bikes Honda is producing and gather information from other members. I can contribute by posting on technicalities and marketing progress in India and some parts of Asia. I believe the forum has a lot to offer on user views about CTX-700 and other bikes from the Honda stable.

hbmm

Hello everyone:)

I'm new here and I am just posting hello's on the welcome forums to get to know everyone and anyone new, nice to meet you all!

hbmm

Hello everyone! I'm Hannah and I'm new here. I'm looking to get some advice from everyone about some issues I have with my bike. Does anyone know how I create a new thread on here? Thanks

Rabbitman109

Rabbitman here, joining yet another one of your awesome forums. My wife actually got a CTX700N about a month ago, so I thought that I should join over here. I have a reputation on all the FZ sites. Looking forward to getting to know the wife's Honda more. Mods have already begun on it. First thing is first, and most people that know me will know exactly what that mod is. Going to be retrofitting the headlight. Be nice to get to know a lot of great people here too!!

pinkdrizzly

Hi there! I'm a new rider and I'm looking forward to meeting other biker chicks over here. I signed up mostly because I want to get mod ideas for my bike and maybe meet some cool people in the process :)
Hi! I am in a similar boat to you. My husband bought a brand new bike for us to ride together on and it has been great so far. I love meeting other "biker chicks" and learning all these new things. It is like a whole new world! So much fun, too.

novasparker

Hello from Alabama. I have ridden just about every bike out there...except this one. I currently own a Suzuki Boulevard, a Harley Davidson Street Glide and a Suzuki Hayabusa. I have owned many Hondas over my lifetime though not this one. I am really interested in learning more because I just feel incomplete without a Honda in my life. I am totally looking forward to getting to know everyone and hearing what y'll have to say.

hbmm

i don't think i ever introduced myself haha, hi everyone im hannah from the UK and i love bikes but I am now thinking of getting rid of mine for some personal reasons and need all info i can get!

old scoot

my name is pete.my bergman 650 belt broke after 63000.the cost to replace it cost more than its worth . the 700 was on the floor .love at fist sight.at 75,automatic is the way to go.i started to ride in 58 and have over 2000000 miles under my sore butt.i hope to ride for 10 more years.
co

Oivas

Hey Everyone,

Hello from the Indian subcontinent! I own a Honda CBR 250 and love Honda products. I even own a Honda City, so you know what I mean. Also, I had read about the Honda CTX, but unfortunately it is not available in India. However, that doesn't stop me from knowing the product a lot more. So here I am.. :)