Your favorite drink?

Trellum

Oh, have you been to Amsterdam before then? As for Heineken, I'm not a big fan of beer, I must admit that... so I really know if that beer is as good as I've heard :) I've actually heard others saying it tastes like water, but I really think they were just mean! I will surely drink some over there tho :) I heard you are given a glass of it during the tour ;) I no longer tolerate alcohol that well, but I'll take that one for the team ;)

andrew172

Usually just a straight up cold beer! A friend recently introduced me to mead and though skeptical (it is kind of a viking drink) I actually really like it and we drank a lot of it! It is a little pricier than beer though, but has a bigger kick to it!

andrew172

I dont really drink but for some reason on extremely hot summer days I will crave beer at the end of the day. Not sure why this is but I've never argued it either! Summer is soon to come!

I often get the strongest beer cravings at the end of a hot day too! You're not the only one!

Trellum

Usually just a straight up cold beer! A friend recently introduced me to mead and though skeptical (it is kind of a viking drink) I actually really like it and we drank a lot of it! It is a little pricier than beer though, but has a bigger kick to it!

OMG!!!!! I love mead, or at least I used to love it... that drink is awesome, I tried it back when I was still living in Norway. I highly recommend it :) I never thought fermented honey with water would be so good... but that's the drink of the vikings ;)

firelily99

Beer is generally my favorite but if I'm going to a more upscale club I will have wine or Jack Daniels straight up or on ice.

Scottie

Simplicity is what I need to survive and what simpler than a glass of Guinness Beer. That is my absolute favorite! Some people don't like the taste of it say that is too bitter and harsh, but its just right for me. Other than that, I drink Red Stripe Beer, its a Jamaican Beer and its awesome!

casper

I generally lost my taste for beer. Fills me up to much. But if beer I like the budweiser cactus lime. Most often I like pinot Grigio wine or on a hot summer night a vodka tonic.

BobWitte

Forget about the corkscrew!!

Never liked the taste of alcohol or that all it does for me is put me to sleep quick as a wink. My wife on the other hand is a different story. A second glass of wine is most often a miracle elixer that makes me look so very enticing and worthy of "exploration!"

Thus it falls to me to be the household wine steward, maintaining a stocked "wine cellar" of bottles with easy off metal caps ("wasn't Tuesday a good year??") :eek::rolleyes: