What is your favorite color of bike?

andrew172

My CTX is all black (not including the chrome) and I love it, black is absolutely my favorite color of bike, after that either red or white comes in as a close second.

Stallion

Black is my favorite color of bike and silver is a close second. But hey, the color of the bike in picture above looks good!

dieselfit

Classic colors like black or white is fine with me. Though I much prefer black. I have to admit though that bike in the picture looks amazing. I'd love to sit on that thing all day long lol!

Oivas

Hello clay,

Black is my favorite color. However, I have one bike in black color and another won in blue. Somehow, I have grown to like blue as well. So, to answer you black and blue would be the answer. :) Could not avoid the pun on the "Black and Blue" part.. :)

novasparker

Beemer Princess, that is a nice bike. I prefer black or silver on my bikes. I did see a Harley that was painted in pearl white and I thought I had sen the best looking motorcycle I'd ever seen. If I'd had $10K that day, I'd had me a new Fat Boy in my garage. She was pretty. But, in general, black or silver is what I look for in a bike paint job.

andrew172

Matt black is my favorite, closely followed by red. I recently saw a picture of a white one. I didn't know Honda made them in white, but white did look pretty nice too.

bala

I am not going to differ,but any day,my favorite color would be black.I don't know why,but that color seems aesthetically pleasing and is shiny when we ride with our backs to the sun.I would also love the red color on my bike,but i have heard my friends say that,it wouldn't be great sight to watch that color if you are whizzing and cruising at Top speeds.That is just a perception Probably,but still i love red too.

andrew172

I am not going to differ,but any day,my favorite color would be black.I don't know why,but that color seems aesthetically pleasing and is shiny when we ride with our backs to the sun.I would also love the red color on my bike,but i have heard my friends say that,it wouldn't be great sight to watch that color if you are whizzing and cruising at Top speeds.That is just a perception Probably,but still i love red too.

Yeah, that's a good point, while red is okay, it's a weird color to see drive past on a bike. Still, a surprising amount of people like it.

margarito

My favorite color is black always. It is always stunning and a perfect choice, in my opinion. I love to have a black bike :D

firelily99

I love the look of the classic black but I do have an affinity for teal - a teal with a bluer tint. I would never get anything in white or pink, too weird to see bikes in colors like that.

Johnny Bravo

I think any color can look beautiful if done correctly. My favorite is black, but a Zx10r in that Kawasaki green is beautiful, or a Panigale in that red is just stunning. But all in all if you need a color for any day on any bike I think black is the easiest answer ;) Sinister and sexy

Scottie

Im In love with the Red and Black color wave. It look sleek and cool! It makes the bike look a little better!