What color do you think would look nice on the CTX700?

MegaZero

Hey guys! Just wondering but, which color do you think would look great on the CTX700?

I think Blue or Green would be sick but that is only my opinion.

So, share us your opinion and thoughts guys! Anything is welcomed!

dieselfit

Green would be a sick color. Personally I would go for black or MAYBE green. But black is just so simple and slick. I guess I'm a simple guy.

andrew172

Yepp, black is always the one to go for, for me. It was the case that red would be a second choice, but I recently found out that they do a pearl white color, which looks pretty impressive, so my top three choices would be: 1) black 2) white 3) red

Oivas

Hey MegaZero

Black looks awesome. In fact, black looks good on bikes anyway round. So, that's my personal choice.

andrew172

Hey MegaZero

Black looks awesome. In fact, black looks good on bikes anyway round. So, that's my personal choice.

I have to agree, I think you could slap a coat of black paint over almost any vehicle and it would look fantastic. but maybe that's just me.

Stallion

I love green on the CTX700 and black as well. Black on the bike looks good because of it's powerful personality. Nowadays bright colors do well on bikes and it would on the CTX700 too. Blue is also a good color for the CTX700.

skully93

Given the look of the bike all those colors would rock. I would have preferred black, but I got a discount on the Red sitting there.

Kawasaki green would be a good choice. Anything but a horrid orange or yellow on this bike really.

bala

Any day,i would go in with black,it sounds slick and easy on the eye.No offence,but everything else is a sick color.I own an unicorn,black color.I had owned a Karizma,a black one.Well I am sorry,but i don't know if i am obsessed with that color,or it looks appealing to the eye.Call it whatever you may..BLACK !! CTX 700 !! :p :D

novasparker

I am a huge fan of black. I think that a bike like this should be primarily black with some sort of accent color like red, yellow, or blue, depending on your preference. But the primary color should be black.

margarito

Black is my all time choice. CTX's fine finishing in black attracts me towards it makes me go crazy for it. Well, even your opinion i.e., green, is also a good and a different shade to pick. I personally prefer black always.

firelily99

I'm generally a traditionalist so I would vote for black. Still, a blue teal would look nice and I can imagine having a helmet that would match. I'd be more than happy with black though.

JLC2014

Depends on where you live. Black looks great but in 80-120+ degrees, its a little hot! I go with the Kaw green - sweet color. The one I bought is white, good for the desert -JLC