US Four Corners Tour

ponydrvr

I'm planning another trip...

...for a second SCMA Four Corners (sanctioned) Tour of the geographic corners of the continental US.

I am looking for some hardy riders to travel with me on this adventure. I have already scoped out the roads to ride, lodging, and have a widely varied landscape of roads selected. I haven't picked a start date yet. Neither heat or cold temperatures nor fog or rain bother me but I rather despise riding in hail and snow fall - no matter how slight.

Some of you may know that, in July of this year, I completed this event for my first time. It was a truly satisfying and monumental accomplishment. So much so that I have decided to go again next summer, probably in the middle of July to the middle of August. The initial tour was planned for 18 days, completed in 16 days (21 days are the required maximum for the award) due to the early summer hurricane impacting the east coast. My plan is to see more of the sights on this trip than the last one, use the full 21 days, and hopefully avoid the 600+ mile days.

Mileage for the tour is approximately 7,000 miles. From my home, portal to portal, I will ride approximately 12,000 miles. YMMV. It is my plan to take in the "Four Corner States Monument", the Grand Canyon and several other places along the way just to get started in San Ysidro, CA. riding clockwise. The places to see and visit during the route are open for discussion if you choose to join the ride.

So if you are looking for a motorcycle adventure of a lifetime and can put together 21 to 25 days away from home, then this event is for you.

If you think you might be interested please PM me or send an email to me at ponydrvr1 at gmail dot com.

Last edited: