Small Show of Hands

purplesea

Thanks for your response! I'm just dying to save up for one of these puppies. Does anyone have some fun stories to share about their bike?

AndrewC

I can't wait to get my hands on the black one I also respect Honda for not overpricing the bike, I love how accesible it is.

dilare

Looks like a good model. The color is specially catchy. I think they have models in at least 10 different shades.

dilare

I think the black with the white stripes is the best color. It brings that spirit of speed and pace into the bike.

dilare

Any idea about the costs brother? It looks like an expensive model with the higher top speed from the earlier model. Moreover, would you have any idea about the power of the engine?

ballas123

I am one of those who CAN wait to get one of those! Do not get me wrong I love bikes but I know my limits when it comes to power. I am still a rookie in this scene so my cbr 150cc is enough for me at the moment. Right now I am just enjoying getting to know this scene and loving all the knowledge I am gaining along the way. Thank you for this video too!

strata12123

This looks really captivating indeed!
I would definitely consider buying one as soon as I get a good idea of the price range. :D