Photos Please!

kujawskir

Wondering why did I upload to my gallery if we can't point to the gallery whenever we want and save space?

How about copy and paste from the "BB Code" under the picture in the gallery - directly into the text of the message?

It looks like the address re-write didn't adjust the HTML tag language, but hey, I'll give her a shot.

OK, if it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid?
There's your one line instructions up top, if you want to put it in your Gallery and reference in many other threads without wasting space. One shot wonders can but thrown willy-nillie into the threads I guess.

Anywho, Have fun!

Last edited:

kujawskir

lessee, what if I try to link to one already in my gallery on the site? If it works, My son turned the bowl in my "trunk" out of walnut wood.

2017 CTX700 at Lighthouse Church of God Trunk or Treat.jpg
Randy 2017 Trunk or Treat.jpg

hmm, why did I have to clear the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box? that makes little sense?

edit: There's a hidden or blocked pop-up from stating that ctx700-forum.com says it was a bad URL. put this site in your "allow" list under pop-up settings. It won't change uploads from web sites to work, but it will help you see the errors. If it works, this edit try will be direct download again "from computer".

MJC

Super Moderator
That is my bike, I am not in the photo. Taken at the motorcycle museum, parking lot.
DSCF0060.jpg

Last edited:

kujawskir

Facebook just reminded me of a shot from this time last year. This is what happens when you don't feel like taking the time to clear a path for both vehicles:

Last edited:

Steven

Just a photo... I ran across this during my latest trip...

Attachments

• Covered Bridge small.jpg
    Covered Bridge small.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 121

Woodswoman

Probably have posted this before, but ... I like it a lot. So I'm sharing it again. :)

On the Highland Scenic Highway in West Virginia.

Here are a few pics of my recent ride along the Lake Ontario shore to Pultneyville. I've made this ride many times to B. Forman Park...a very beautiful park. The Lake road is my typical "pack-a-lunch country ride".:eek:

Attachments

• Pult-1.jpg
    Pult-1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 75
  • pult-3.jpg
    pult-3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 75
  • pult-4.jpg
    pult-4.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Woodswoman

Here are a few pics of my recent ride along the Lake Ontario shore to Pultneyville. I've made this ride many times to B. Forman Park...a very beautiful park. The Lake road is my typical "pack-a-lunch country ride".:eek:

Prof, I'm immensely jealous.

Last month the hubby and I rode to Sodus Point, where we spent a couple of nights, then we set out to ride along the lake shore up to the Saint Lawrence.

I'd planned for all manner of rain, but never thought about fog. You guessed it: The day we set out, we couldn't see 20 yards ahead of us -- and it went on like that for *hours*. Eventually we despaired, and cut over into the (sunny, warm) Adirondacks instead. :)