Personal Review! CTX700!

purplesea

I like those specs! Personally, this is one of my favorite videos on this model. I'm not sure what it is, I just love personal reviews. Something about them seems more "personal".

MikaelShore

Those are some nice rides in that clip. Likewise, I always appreciate a "normal sounding" review. I remember I was watching a video about a DSLR (camera). Some lady was "reviewing" the product in a reassuring monotone style. She sounded like she was reading off a card lol. Anyway, I would have to say the black bike at 4:04 is the one I'd pick. Thanks for the share.

jace

Great review. Honda is truly a great Bike. I would also pick the black bike at 4:04 simple because it looks good and it is my favorite colored bike.

ballas123

The ctx700 is fantastic!! To handle that power takes a long time. I will give myself at least another 5 years before I will even think of going above my 150cc. The ctx700 is for all you mature people who know how to handle speed. This bike is in great condition and is one of the finest examples around. I enjoyed this video and you will as well.

strata12123

That is a very detailed review about the CTX700.
Props to the maker of the video for taking the time to tell others about an amazing motorcycle. :D

Trellum

Great review, the CTX700 is in my personal top 10 of favorite bikes. It's always nice to learn more about it, some of the things in that review took me by surprise; it was very detailed :) The maker of this video has really outdone himself, I hope he keeps it up and can get to make more video reviews on other bikes.

Danch

The year 2014 is going to be a rollicking time for bike lovers. The new release looks great. The candy red color is great. It weighs around 500 lbs with radial tires, so I’ll enjoy riding the bike. ABS on the bike assures me it’s safe to travel at great speed. I love it.

andrew172

I like those specs! Personally, this is one of my favorite videos on this model. I'm not sure what it is, I just love personal reviews. Something about them seems more "personal".

I think the fact that they're more personal and more objective lets the viewer feel as though they're not biased in anyway and that's good.

bala

The video wasn't appeasing to the eye,as the bike was.The old man did his bit in giving out a large chunk of details,but he ought to have made some alteration to his voice , for example he should have exclaimed when talking about aspects that are prominent in the bike without which it turned out to be monotonous.This bike now zooms up 3 places to be 4th on the list of my all time bikes.Thanks old man,you did a fair job in enlightening me about the specs.Kudos to you