New member intro

BigO1987

Hello folks...(sorry if this is wrong section), I am a new member to this board. I have had my 2015 CTX700D DCT since February of this year. Got a great deal during the winter. I have really enjoyed the CTX. I have been away from motorcycle riding for about 20 years. My previous bike was a 1981 BMW R80GS. I put about 40,000 miles on that bike. That was just a amazing bike, and it was a sad day when I had to sell it...sold it for more then what I had paid for it.

I was lurking on the other CTX board for some time. From that board, I got all the accessory information that I needed to make my CTX more comfortable for me. I put a cee baily windscreen, corbin seat, floorboards, bags, top case and a few other items on my bike. It is very comfortable, but does have some issues that will need to be fine tuned. The usual...suspension, wind buffering, etc. I will post more on the modification section of this board about my mods and future mods with the suspension.

I just wanted to say hello, and I hope to engage in nice two-way conversations with members here about the CTX.

BigO

x

ofdave

hey, welcome!
good to have you aboard
if you get a chance post pics of your mods and more as you dothem

Steven

Welcome! One of has already changed our rear shock and two of us are in the process of doing so. In addition, two of us are going to do the emulator on the front end. We would be glad to hear about your experiences.