Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

MJC

Super Moderator
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas...............
Wishing you a great Riding, Healthy, New Year!

For the 2018 riding season I plan on taking trips to Upstate NY, NH/MA/CT, and out to IN. Hopefully get to say Hi (maybe ride with) some members in person a long the way. Not sure of all the dates yet. But will be riding the Hudson Valley (of NY) getting in shape for the trips. Upstate NY will be (not set on stone) May 29th. into the 1st weekend of June.

mj

Woodswoman

From the forecast, it looks like Christmas here in upstate New York is gonna be white. Where I live, they're calling for 4 to 8 inches of the white stuff overnight.

I'm sorry for the folks who plow the roads and driveways. They'll be out working tomorrow, instead of at home or in church with their families.

Shanghai Dan

I hear you! We had a bit of an onshore wind last night, and we'll have to shovel a few inches of sand out of the driveway this morning... Hopefully it won't blow too hard and get sand into the goose that will be on the smoker!

Woodswoman

@Shanghai Dan -- how are you and yours doing out there in Ventura?? Your area hasn't exactly been having a good time lately.

Take care, brother.

Shanghai Dan

Doing well... I live a little South of Ventura (about 7 miles south) and ZERO issues with the fire. Most of the fire was North of Ventura. It's huge - but as a testament to the relatively sparse population out here, only 800 homes have been destroyed in a fire that covers over 400 square miles. It's just about out, too!

fergy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Also here in the Hudson Valley, my Christmas red CTX sadly hooked up to the battery tender waiting for some temperature above 40 degrees! Need to get those heated gloves!

kujawskir

Merry Christmas all!
and Happy New Year, too!

Central PA down to 12 or so. Had to switch to my winter gloves and put the liner in my jacket.
Also glad one of my Christmas presents was a pair of chaps with a liner. Now instead of wearing long johns all day I just wear regular pants and slide the chaps off at work. 3 miles to work, 7 to 12 minutes depending on lights, traffic, etc. Just basic transportation.