Man! This New CTX700 is sweet!

ctx

What a beautiful bike! Would love to get the opportunity to test drive on of these babies. I love mine but wow this is so much nicer. See, I wish you hadn't shown me this because now I look at mine as a lesser model! Oh well, I'll get over it. Thanks so much for sharing this; I'll have to do my best to get my hands on one somehow!

Catbird

For anyone interested, one of my local dealers had this red CTX with standard transmission in stock. I, personally, am waiting for a black DCT w/ ABS version.

Attachments

• DSCN0026.jpg
    DSCN0026.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN0027.jpg
    DSCN0027.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN0028.jpg
    DSCN0028.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 198

Trellum

I own a bolt, but I might consider buying a CTX700 once I move to Europe! The stats for this bike sound amazing, I must admit. I think I'll keep checking for more info on it, this bike is highly aesthetic :p

Danch

It looks great in black. The price tag of around $7,000 is not exactly cheap for a bike, but I guess a 700 cc does come under the sports category. I would love to ride the bike if given the chance.

Going on a long journey at cruise mode is my idea of enjoying the ride. If I can't do that, I'd try to test drive it a high speed for the thrill of my life.

wander_n_wonder

Oh, I hope I can purchase one by then. I'm really thinking of upgrading by now, although I'm still very happy with my existing one. The features look promising and knowing how I take good care of it, I'm sure it will last long with me.

rocky17

I just bought a 2014 CTX700N yesterday. I'm loving the bike. This is basic motorcycle riding. I traded my 2003 ST1300 with 79000 miles on it. A great bike for touring, but i was ready for a bike like the CTX. Loaded for long trips it weighed over 900 pounds, I like the light weight and the quick steering on the CTX. I was happy to find the CTX forum.

Stallion

Thanks Catbird for the pictures. Though I don't own one I hope to own a CTX soon and pictures like these will help me make up my mind sooner!

The light steering will make quick detours in the city very easy - I mainly use my bike for city trips though I do go outstations on the main highways once in a while.

Chaos

The bike is perfect for an intermediate rider and the price is unbeatable. You can choose from a few color variations, and you can also upgrade some parts.

novasparker

I don't know if I could ride an automatic motorcycle or not...I'm not a snob, but just don't know if I could physically do it. I am curious to hear what you have to say about it Catbird, after you get a chance to look it over and take it for a test ride.