How often do you ride your CTX700?

MegaZero

How often do you take your CTX 700 out for a spin? Everyday? Every week? Every month?

Share with us your experience and tell us why!

It will be greatly appreciated!

andrew172

I take mine out every two days or so. I rarely use it to go on errands or just getting from A to B, for those things, I use my car, the CTX is more of a hobby or something fun to do.

margarito

I use my bike almost always. I should perform outdoor activities daily and I use bike for all those. We use car for preferably long distances and only my father drives it. I love riding a bike and find wholesome thrill in doing it.

novasparker

I ride my boke mostly on summer weekends. As much as I love my motorcycle, I ride it as a hobby rather than as a primary vehicle. I still drive my car to work and to the grocery store. It's just more practical. But on the weekends, it's on. We ride all over the place, through the mountains in Tennessee, through the wide open spaces in Alabama and even to the beach every now and again. We love a good long ride through the Southern countryside.

andrew172

I ride my boke mostly on summer weekends. As much as I love my motorcycle, I ride it as a hobby rather than as a primary vehicle. I still drive my car to work and to the grocery store. It's just more practical. But on the weekends, it's on. We ride all over the place, through the mountains in Tennessee, through the wide open spaces in Alabama and even to the beach every now and again. We love a good long ride through the Southern countryside.

I couldn't agree more, the car is definitely way more practical. I use the bike mostly just for recreational purposes too.

bala

Sadly,i don't own a CTX 700.I own an Unicorn and i take it for a spin every couple of hours.It seems to chill me out whenever i am furious about something/one.had i owned it,i wouldn't turn back home throughout the day,except for lunch and dinner..:p
I could got to and fro,to my college had i owned this.I have tried this on my unicorn,but it is unable to churn out some serious speeds.

andrew172

Sadly,i don't own a CTX 700.I own an Unicorn and i take it for a spin every couple of hours.It seems to chill me out whenever i am furious about something/one.had i owned it,i wouldn't turn back home throughout the day,except for lunch and dinner..:p
I could got to and fro,to my college had i owned this.I have tried this on my unicorn,but it is unable to churn out some serious speeds.

Every couple hours is a lot! I'm jealous, I wish I had the time to be able to do that!

Stallion

I wish I could ride it every single day but I end up riding it once a week. I travel a lot and have too much work but it is me and my bike on every Sunday when I don't have to work.

firelily99

I can't ride it in the winter where I live, its too cold and messy. However, once it warms up I hit the road and take at least one overnight trip on it each week. I don't ride it everyday - its not practical - but I do ride whenever I can.

andrew172

I can't ride it in the winter where I live, its too cold and messy. However, once it warms up I hit the road and take at least one overnight trip on it each week. I don't ride it everyday - its not practical - but I do ride whenever I can.

It can be pretty uncomfortable, painful even to ride in the ice cold, and it's especially dangerous when there's ice on the road. But the cold air pounding against you is enough to put me off.