Does anyone play racing video games?

willstat

I have always been into video games, especially racing games. I still play mario kart 64 with my friends about every other weekend or so. I used to play gran turismo obsessively. My other favorite racing games are diddy kong racing, need for speed, spy vs spy, f zero and waveracer.

Trellum

I love playing gran turismo with my boyfriend, he is trying to get the Honda Accord in the game, but so far no luck. He's kinda obsessed with it, because that's the car he owns in real life. I'm currently playing GTA 5, but sometimes I play gran turismo with my boyfriend. Not a big fan, but I like we can play it together :)

willstat

Gran Turismo was the best game of its day. I beat the first one but it took forever. I invested a lot of my youth in that game but the graphics were sick for its time period. I also play GTA 5 obsessively. I ride around on a motorcycle in the game when i can find one. I think the driving controls were better in GTA 4 compared to GTA 5.

Trellum

I agree, I have been following this great video game franchise, and I must say controls were better in GTA 4, at least if you compare them to GTA 5. GTA is still a good game tho :) I might give it as a present to my boyfriend, if he doesn't buy it first ;) He's not that excited about it, so there is hope he'll not buy it anytime soon. My boyfriend has it all, sometimes it's hard to come up with new gift ideas.

willstat

Trellum,

Do you know of any video games that are solely motorcycle oriented? Every racing game that I've played has either just cars or cars and motorcycles. I think it took the GTA series about 3 games to incorporate the use of a motorcycle. I'd like to play a game that is specifically all about bikes instead of cars. If one exists, please tell me.

Trellum

Actually yeah :) There are many motorcycle games online and offline: SBK®X, MX vs ATV: Reflex, Moto Racer 3, MotoGP 2, etc. I'm not a big fan of them, I guess the industry in general isn't a big fan either, otherwise there would be far more motorcycle games in the industry. Not a big fan of car racing games either :) But fortunately you can find several racing games focused on mototcycles :)

andre92

Wow I like you two already, you guys even play video games and one of my favorite, Gran Turismo, what else do you girls do?

sn1

Me and my partner loves to play racing games on ps3 we play need for speed and gran turismo as well.

Chaos

I usually play car racing games like NFS or F1, If I remember correctly the last motorcycle PC game I tried was Moto GP last year, it was pretty good but after awhile I got bored and started playing something else. I also enjoy riding a chopper or a supersport in GTA V and San Andreas and do stunts or other events.

hbmm

there is a funny one on the xbox, with dirt bikes and its a 4 player. its so funny, i think you can download it for free :)

andrew172

Grant Turismo is probably the best racing series I've played. Everything is just so pretty, and it's good that Polyphonic Digital prides itself on making everything so realistic.

dieselfit

Racing games are amazing. I sort of play racing in GTA but it is much more fun when it's a game that's built for racing. I don't have a favorite because I haven't really bought one, only played the demos!

andrew172

I've also played Dirt and Fuel which are pretty good racing games, and I can't forget about Motorstorm either. All fantastic games which feature some really great bikes.

Stallion

Gran Tourismo has been my favorite although Forza Motorsport 3 has also captured my imagination. I play for hours and do whatever I cannot do on my bike. So it's more of fantasy on video games and real life on my real bike!

Oivas

Of course yes!! A loud yes!! In fact the first video game I played was the NFS 3.. .I love the NFS series and somehow racing a car in a game is an interesting thing for me!

andrew172

Gran Tourismo has been my favorite although Forza Motorsport 3 has also captured my imagination. I play for hours and do whatever I cannot do on my bike. So it's more of fantasy on video games and real life on my real bike!

Gran Turismo is definitely a favorite! I think it's the most realistic of all the driving simulators out there, which is really what it sets out to do.

Scottie

YES! Daily, if im not playing Fifa, 9/10 times i'm playing a racing game. Besides from football and shooting games, racing games are my favorite!

Scottie

Grant Turismo is the best racing series I've ever played. The realistic feel of the game is like no other, nothing even comes close to it. I've been playing GT from the first edition on the PS1. Its the best by a good mile!