CTX700 colours

Trellum

Hello guy/gals! I'd like to know what your favorite CTX700 colour is! For me the perfect colour is the black one, this colour is perfect for this bike, the least favorite colour is the red one. I think that color is perfect for a woman, I'm one but wouldn't ride a bike in that colour (I just don't like red in general). I recently found out there is also a pearl white CTX700 in the market, I've never seen one on the road, but I must say it looks quite nice. I'd still prefer a black one tho.

Which color do you like most?

willstat

Black is the color of mine and it is my favorite color. I have blonde hair that flows out of my helmet so it compliments the black bike very well in terms of colors. The red is too maroon and dark for my tastes. I don't care for white motorcycles at all. They look too soft to me. Also, scrapes and dirt will show on any white paint. I just feel like motorcycles are meant to be black and only black.

Trellum

Same for me, the black colour is the perfect one for this bike. It looks so sexy and sophisticated, to be honest I'm not interested in either red or white bikes :p My bike must be black, no matter what! There is something about a woman riding a black bike... it looks so neat, but doesn't happen the same when I see someone riding a red or white one. I agree with you, by the way, I also feel motorcycles are meant to be black.

Chaos

I also like the white one because it offers the bike a more distinguish look. Maybe a more diverse color range would be a good idee for marketing and also a two color special edition would be nice.

Trellum

Wow, really? I personally dislike the white one, but this bike flaunts it quite well. I agree with you tho, I wish we could find this bike in a more wide range of colours, I'd personally like to see a metalic purple one :D That would be totally awesome! or a metalic emerald green one :eek:

Trellum

I got the white one last year and it is an eyebaler in my neighborhood.

Are you a guy or a girl? I think the white one is great for girls, but I guess it's also good for guys ;) I'd still prefer to ride a black one (I'm a girl), plus the white colour is a bit dirty, and the dents (if any) can be spotted more easily if the bike is white :S

margarito

Hello all, I prefer red as it gives a rich look and pleasing appearance in this shade which Honda manufactures. It was mentioned by our friends above that white suits the best for girls and the black one for boys. But this particular red Honda is amazing for both boys and girls as well, if preferred.
CTX700_2014_03.jpg

I feel completely lost whenever I see this bike and I really feel like having the same bike on my own. I stare at it constantly keeping aside all my work.

Chaos

I don't know why most of you dislike the white one, a pearl white bike or car looks amazing on the road. I like the black and red but the white has more style, and it's certainly not for girls, pink or red I think is a more suitable color for a women.

Trellum

Wow really? So you actually like the pearl white version? I must admit I'm not a big fan of that colour in general, but looks nice on this bike. The black one wins in my eyes tho, but both choices are great :)

andrew172

My favorite was black, closely followed by red, but when I discovered the white one, I know prefer that to the red. Though it would probably be a little impractical, what with dirts and dents showing up more easily.

Trellum

It's kinda weird you mention that, lol. Because I actually love black bikes, and totally hate red and white ones, but for some reason I really don't like black, red or white cars. Weird, huh? I prefer metalic colours... my fav car colour would be a metalic green... I'm thinking of a colour like this one:

I'd love that colour for my car, I know it might seem weird to some, but that's what I like.

andrew172

It's kinda weird you mention that, lol. Because I actually love black bikes, and totally hate red and white ones, but for some reason I really don't like black, red or white cars. Weird, huh? I prefer metalic colours... my fav car colour would be a metalic green... I'm thinking of a colour like this one:

I'd love that colour for my car, I know it might seem weird to some, but that's what I like.

I like that you're using an insect as an example for your vehicle haha I see your point though, that's a nice kind of metallic shade of green.

Trellum

Wait!? Are you telling m there is a grey version of this bike?! Are you 100% sure? I thought this bike only came in black, white and red. I had no idea it came in grey as well. Got a picture we can all see?

Trellum

I like that you're using an insect as an example for your vehicle haha I see your point though, that's a nice kind of metallic shade of green.

Yeah, I couldn't find a better model to show you what color I meant ;) This tone of metalic green is kinda rare, but extremely nice. I'd never get a car painted ni this color tho, lol, but a bike would be just perfect!

bala

Any day Black outnumbers the other 2 in terms of votes.It looks stunning and like a gigantic beast.Red is good,but it doesn't have the stylish looks of the blackie.Dazzling Reds are best suited for parades or some other bike unison function.I hate to even comment about the white color,it doesn't fit the bill as a good color for the bike.

andrew172

Any day Black outnumbers the other 2 in terms of votes.It looks stunning and like a gigantic beast.Red is good,but it doesn't have the stylish looks of the blackie.Dazzling Reds are best suited for parades or some other bike unison function.I hate to even comment about the white color,it doesn't fit the bill as a good color for the bike.
Totally agree... black is just exceedingly popular. The color matches the whole aura of the bike