CTX 700 in White

bala

Nay,this doesn't appeal as much as the black CTX does.This color is more suited for those cops patrolling the highways rather than the everyday bike rider.Overall i would rate this color as average.
P.S : I uttered the word "patrol" because the CTX is kinda large in terms of length and so does a patrol bike.

Trellum

The white CTX is quite nice, but I don't think it's a practical color, specially when it comes to keeping it neat and clean. Plus... what if you drop your bike? Hehehe, you are going to regret it so badly if you do. It's a nice color tho, but I'll always prefer the black one :)

bala

The white CTX is quite nice, but I don't think it's a practical color, specially when it comes to keeping it neat and clean. Plus... what if you drop your bike? Hehehe, you are going to regret it so badly if you do. It's a nice color tho, but I'll always prefer the black one :)
I second your opinion.Also,i would ask you this.What is your height ? and will suit a person of 6 feet tall.Will the clearance be a hindrance.? I have the Duke 390 in mind,but yes this is this is quite a bucks when brought in here.

margarito

Nay,this doesn't appeal as much as the black CTX does.This color is more suited for those cops patrolling the highways rather than the everyday bike rider.Overall i would rate this color as average.
P.S : I uttered the word "patrol" because the CTX is kinda large in terms of length and so does a patrol bike.

This is exactly the same way I felt after seeing this. Handling this color is quite challenging and also is not that effective as a black one does. I too would rate this color as average and slightly below it.

bala

This is exactly the same way I felt after seeing this. Handling this color is quite challenging and also is not that effective as a black one does. I too would rate this color as average and slightly below it.
Handling this color..?? You mean the people who would LOL after seeing this color or are you trying to make a point here.?? :D.I second your opinion,but what are the other colors available in the market.? Would a dazzling Red go well with this bike.?

novasparker

Maybe it's just me, but I don't care for the bike in white. I have a preference for black or silver motorcycles...and while white does look good on some, I don't think that it's a good look for this one in particular. I'm sure some people will love this bike in white, but I'm just not a fan :(

bala

Maybe it's just me, but I don't care for the bike in white. I have a preference for black or silver motorcycles...and while white does look good on some, I don't think that it's a good look for this one in particular. I'm sure some people will love this bike in white, but I'm just not a fan :(
The last sentence made me ROFL..!@! How could you even think people will love it with the white color on it.Well i respect your stance but not at the behest of an already acclimatized result.Well seriously...You made my day..:p :p :p

novasparker

LOL...Glad you liked my remark, Bala. I don't like it in white at all...but I'm sure that there is someone out there somewhere that thinks this color scheme is to die for. There's no accounting for taste, I guess. LOL. Anyway, glad I could bring some levity to your evening.

andrew172

LOL...Glad you liked my remark, Bala. I don't like it in white at all...but I'm sure that there is someone out there somewhere that thinks this color scheme is to die for. There's no accounting for taste, I guess. LOL. Anyway, glad I could bring some levity to your evening.

Agreed, I know some people who just go for the strangest colors on vehicles, I (and most people) think their taste is insane, but if they like it, then what the heck :p

Stallion

Somehow I don't like white bikes and it doesn't go well with the CTX. I do like black CTXs, those are my favorites. I like red too but that's not a very popular color overall.

Silver is also acceptable but with the CTX its is black all the way.

firelily99

Nope, nope, nope, I'm not a white person. Basic black is fine and there are other colors out there that I would much rather have than white. If you want a white bike I say go for it!

Easy Wheelin

Seems in the USA you cannot get the Automatic with the white ctx and you cannot get the Fairing with the Black ctx.

So if you wanted a white ctx with the full fairing you will have to do some extra wrenching.

Personally, in Hot Sunny Florida a black bike would be an oven and the color would fade in a few years. Less so the Red.

andrew172

Somehow I don't like white bikes and it doesn't go well with the CTX. I do like black CTXs, those are my favorites. I like red too but that's not a very popular color overall.

Silver is also acceptable but with the CTX its is black all the way.

I'm totally with you, white is just kind of.. awkward. I saw a white bike whizzing past me when I was driving once and it just didn't look good at all.

luke7

When I first saw the white one at the dealer, I thought it was a bad choice of color, but it was the only one there with a fairing, so I test rode it and fell in love. Yeah, it shows dirt easily, but it is also easy to clean. I've been told that it stands out on the road which is important to me. I like to be seen. Black bikes look great, but tend to be invisible, especially when most of their riders wear all black.....I even almost hit one. Besides if I look like a patrol bike, that means people around me will be a bit more alert. I usually like to be behind the scenes, so to speak, but when I am on the bike, I want to be seen, I've already been hit once.

Paul