Swapped my Puig for an MRA windscreen!

Spirit 4

Shortly after buying my 2014 CTX700N in 2015, I realized that I needed and or wanted a windscreen. The search began, with a failed attempt to buy a MRA windscreen. That led to my first Puig and then I finally settled on the Puig Universal Touring II windscreen. I was not unhappy with my final Puig choice, but I still liked the MRA. This winter I found the MRA again and decided to make the swap. It may not give me the same wind protection as the taller Puig, but for the areas and distances I travel, the MRA works great and I like the look much better! BTW I also like the ease and quick install. Below are the links to my install video and a couple rides with comments about the MRA! Enjoy a break from the temps of winter, watch my videos and think SPRING!

Jimmy H.

AKA Spirit 4 (CTX700N)

Woodswoman

Thanks for the excellent info, Jimmy!

The MRA certainly looks good on the N model. I hope it does what you want in terms of protection.

When I bought my MadStad, it was the only option out there for the N model. I'm very satisfied with its performance, but there are much better looking choices on the market these days.

Shortly after buying my 2014 CTX700N in 2015, I realized that I needed and or wanted a windscreen. The search began, with a failed attempt to buy a MRA windscreen. That led to my first Puig and then I finally settled on the Puig Universal Touring II windscreen. I was not unhappy with my final Puig choice, but I still liked the MRA. This winter I found the MRA again and decided to make the swap. It may not give me the same wind protection as the taller Puig, but for the areas and distances I travel, the MRA works great and I like the look much better! BTW I also like the ease and quick install. Below are the links to my install video and a couple rides with comments about the MRA! Enjoy a break from the temps of winter, watch my videos and think SPRING!

Jimmy H.

AKA Spirit 4 (CTX700N)
My CTX is in winter storage now, Jimmy. I've settled on the Puig Touring windscreen also, but I'm thinking about going back to the New Generation screen as shown in my avatar. I didn't see a lot of difference, and the smaller screen mounting was much more rigid. Thanks for your line of videos. They help me a lot.