Recall?

purplesea

Not sure exactly where I saw it, but I believe I saw a recall for one of the older models? Can anyone verify this?

ctx

Sorry, I looked and googled my heart out but wasn't able to find anything. Bumping this again because I am curious and want to make sure I'm not driving anything that has been recalled. In my experience Honda has been fantastic about informing the media/consumers about any potential recalls so I wouldn't worry too much but hey, you never know!

ballas123

I have been struggling to find more information on this related topic. Somehow not many people are aware of this and therefore the information found is all in pieces and portions. Yes I also heard it was one of the older models but i cannot verify this. I will search deeper into the matter but if anyone else finds something then please let us know.

RobC

Not sure exactly where I saw it, but I believe I saw a recall for one of the older models? Can anyone verify this?

Maybe you saw the old recall for the NC700x when it came out last year? A supplier was sending out bad chains but it is old news now.

MegaZero

I haven't seen or heard any news related to this. Just relax because there is no recall, if there was then Honda would personally broadcast it globally but, they didn't.

So, just calm down because your bikes are still fine and good!

dieselfit

I don't think there are any recalls for the bikes these days. It definitely might be from the older days. Don't worry about it!