Honda want to return to F1

mae_sherlaine24

Since in the year 2008 the Japanese automaker pulled out of F1 after the 2008 season in which the involvement began around 1960's.Now the Honda begun developing engines that could be supplied to company's. Honda started racing as a full fledge team and already won two races in 1964 to 1968 and another 69 to the following year.

The Tokyo Honda plans to return to F1 as soon as 2015 as an engine supplier to revive one of the sports most amazing and successful partnership.
:cool:

ballas123

Its about time! The partnership will soon cause waves in the industry as it did before. Before the partnership can take place I believe a lot of changes need to take place 1st. The question is, will those changes happen soon enough?

Chaos

It was a dark day when Honda left the F1 scene, Honda is a big name in the racing world and I am glad to find out that they will return where they belong. Thank's for the info.

jonnypop

This is a good sign that the sport is still alive and well. I think they should have never left.

It will be interesting to see if they can restore former glory!

MegaZero

This is awesome! I would love to see Honda back in F1 and I will support them for sure! They surely have the money and qualities to join it for sure! I even think they can win with the right drivers!

All the best to them.

Scottie

Honda back in formula one. This would be awesome, they would most definitely compete with the monster RedBull cars who are dominating the F1 circuit. They just need a great driver in a equally as good car!

Mirdid

good news for Mclaren. engines for free which releases a lot of development budget plus the Honda engineers will ensure the engine is designed around Mclaren needs. Will certainly be intersting to see how the Mclaren / Merc relationship develops over the nex months!