Bleeding brake fluid

Beanbags

I have a few air bubbles in my brake fluid, and someone said I'll have to bleed the whole system.
Is there a way around this? If not, whats the fastest and most effective way of bleeding it?

avadarling

There is a way to do that though I heard its a big pain. I learn most everything I do by googling online manuals! Good luck!

ctx

Definitely google it but if in serious doubt don't hesitate - take it to a local, trusted mechanic. I'm very lucky to have some honest and very knowledgeable guys in my neck of the woods that help me out on stuff like this and there's really no substitute for that hands on advice. Break fluid isn't something to fool around with so if google leads you astray PLEASE seek out professional advice.

Trellum

If I were you I'd go check with a mechanic, I'd not want to be playing around brake fluid. Besides, you can save youself the hassle by simply seeing a mechanic, I know that finding honest mechanics nowadays isn't easy at all, but I'm sure you know a couple trustworthy mechanics (isn't like your bike has never required a reparation before, right?). Don't trust google manuals at all, if you're not a mechanic or have no experience with this kind of things, then don't even risk it.

MegaZero

If it gets worse, try to seek a mechanic or engineer because it may be more serious then you think. Always take precautions if you think something is wrong because bikes can be tricky some times.

All the best!

dieselfit

Seek a mechanic even if you think it's probably fine. If you have the smallest doubt, it's better to get it checked out.

Regor

Good u tube sight Merlin III. Harbor Freight has the brake bleeding bottle and tube kit for around 5.00.