Your favorite drink?

kateric99

Well this is the bar, right? We have to behave like we're in one!
And we all know the true bikers like to drink!
So I ask you bikers: what's your alcohol of choice?

jace

Well it depends. If i am in the chilling with my friends mood i prefer a beer, Coors light to be specific. When i am getting hyped up to party for the rest of the night then i prefer drinking Jack Daniels or Captain Morgan. It puts me in the mood.

avadarling

I dont really drink but for some reason on extremely hot summer days I will crave beer at the end of the day. Not sure why this is but I've never argued it either! Summer is soon to come!

AndrewC

Most people will make fun of it but I usually like cocktails and girly drinks, I just love sweet stuff, I worked at a bar a couple years ago and everyone would drink whiskey, gin and beer and I would be behind the bar mixing Bailey's with milk, some coconut syrup and grinded chocolate, it was kind of like a milshake but damn it tastes good haha.

I also hate the taste of beer for some reason I've never been able to drink it.

apriapism

haha to tell the truth, I don't have a favorite drink. Anything that can make me have a good night with friend will work for me. Jager bombs are nice, and so are tequila shots.

raowens19

I don't exactly have a favorite drink. I like just about any alcoholic beverage! I guess if I had to pick one it would be an ice cold Coors Light. Nothing can beat a nice cold brew on a sunny day. It just helps me to sit back, relax, and clear my mind.

Trellum

I like fancy coctels, like for example ''piña colada''. Actually that's one of my favorite drinks, but I like mine to be made with real pineapple, and I don't like it to have too much alcohol. This drink is loaded with a lot calories tho, but the taste is amazing. I also like drinking coke with rum. I like tequila with grapefruit soda. I also like vodka, but I haven't drank anything for a while... my body doesn't seem to handle the alcohol that well anymore (I've been very sick the last two years - and counting).

willstat

I actually gave up alcohol but my favorite drink used to be Irish Car B0mbs. Those were something else. I'm glad that I've been able to abstain from alcohol for two years now. Right now, my favorite thing to drink is decaf coffee from Tim Hortons. I really appreciate their arabica coffee. It has amazing flavor.

Chaos

I like to drink a quality wine. I prefer white wine, but I don't mind drinking whisky, scotch, absinthe. I was in France a few years ago, and a friend bought 90% Absinthe and that was a crazy night for all of us, I don't remember the exact details but we did some insane things that night.

jonnypop

I love amaretto. I love Heineken beer and also have a penchant for vodka. Beer is for barbecues, vodka is best for nights out and I enjoy a nice glass of rose with a meal.

boom

Trellum

Wow, Jonny, you sound like a person with a really nice taste in fine dining and wine ;) I used to love drinking vodka some years ago, but my body can no longer handle alcohol and at all :( Btw, I'll be going on a tour to the Heineken brewery in Amsterdam in february :) My boyfriend is dutch, and he loves that beer! He's so proud of being dutch, I wish I could feel the same, lol.

Trellum

I like to drink a quality wine. I prefer white wine, but I don't mind drinking whisky, scotch, absinthe. I was in France a few years ago, and a friend bought 90% Absinthe and that was a crazy night for all of us, I don't remember the exact details but we did some insane things that night.

Hehehehe!!! That sounds like a really interesting night, I once went to a party with a few friends, they offered me some Absinthe, but I refused and left because something else came up. Yup, I heard that thing makes you do crazy stuff ;)

Trellum

Oh, you probably mean a ''mimosa'' :) I actually love drinking that! It's a nice mix of citrus juice (most commonly orange juice) and a mix of champagne, facny, huh! I tried it once during a holiday to Mazatlan, Mexico back in 2005. I love cocktail drinks :)

jonnypop

I love Amsterdam! I have never been to the Heineken museum though! I am a chef so that maybe helps with my acquired tastes and thanks for the compliment.

Vodka is great apart from the hangovers.