Favorite racer?

kateric99

What is your favorite racer? It can be whatever bike racing competition you like, it doesn't matter.
Personally I've never followed any racing competition, but I'm eager to start now, so I'd like to hear your opinions on the racers and the teams of all the different events.

Chaos

I like Max Biaggi and Valentino Rossi, both are great riders and multiple world champions. I like Biaggi because he is a good man on and off the race track and I enjoy watching Rossi compete because he is one of the most talented bike riders in history but unfortunately outside the track he is just another spoiled kid.

jonnypop

Talking formula one and being very patriotic I have to go for Jenson Button or Lewis Hamilton. Raikkonen is a lethal weapon at times.

Interesting fact for you all, keep an ear out for Oliver turvey! I went to school with this guy and he is now in F2!

bala

I too take a liking to valentino rossi.I took a liking to his driving when in the year 2004-2005 he had won consecutive world championships.he has been juggling around HONDA yamaha and Ducati,but yeah he is back to where he belongs,YAMAHA.I still remember his antics with HONDA RC 211V during that season.

Scottie

I like Marc Márquez. He his young, just like me and he is a fearless rider with a drive to win. He is the leader of the next generations of riders coming up. And look out for his younger brother who is currently doing great stuff in the lower classes. Marc Márquez will be one of the greatest ever in MotoGp

antoinebugleboy

I'm a fan of almost all the riders. My favorite is Valentino Rossi, but I'm also keen on Cal Crutchlow (Can't wait to see if his move to Ducati was a huge mistake, or if he's getting in at the beginning of a huge change.), I like Nicky Hayden, Marquez, all those guys.

The only rider I didn't like is Bautista. He's like a hockey goon out there. Sad to hear that De Puniet is out this year, though really, he crashed so much last year, I kept wondering how he still had a job.