2014 Honda CTX700

narwhal_baconator

Honda sprang four more of the latest in its line of 670cc parallel Twins this morning, in the cruiseristic form of the new CTX700ND and CTX700N, along with fairing-equipped long-distance versions CTX700D and CTX700. The “D”s denote Dual Clutch Automatic transmissions, while CTX stands for Comfort, Technology and eXperience.

CTX700N_2014_07.jpg

Honda will be successful with this line of motorcycles because of affordable price and gas economy. There's been a buildup of first-time riders who couldn't afford litre bikes and cruisers for the last five years, but now they can. Hell, they might even dig up the old slogan, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda."

AndrewC

Thanks for the news, I can't wait to see the black one in person, I just love how it looks in general although I don't know how I feel about the front light everything else is perfect.

dilare

I think I saw a very similar model on the track a few years ago.. I think it was Rossi.. but not entirely sure.

hondazooom

I really am interested to see if Honda meets the bar it has set. I'm all for what the CTX stands for, butI'm just skeptical of what's in a name.