Saying hello

Warlock

New to the forum, but not riding. Have owned so many bikes to end up with a CTX and really enjoy this bike. My last bike was a 1800 Goldwing. With both knees being replaced and other issues I'm on the right bike for me.
David

Steven

This is a great bike. Set up correctly, it capable of comfortably traveling across the country and yet is really easy to use it to run down to the store. I'm going on year 4 with mine and I still wouldn't give it up for a different bike. Welcome

Woodswoman

Glad to have you aboard, Warlock.

I downsized quite a bit, too. I was on a 2010 Victory Cross Roads before switching to the CTX700. Five years later, I don't regret it one bit. The CTX is a very good all-arounder!

I see you're from Mississippi. Must be riding season down there, right? I'm up in New York State, and our season is so close I can taste it.

Warlock

I just about ride year round down here. Most of the time I rarely go more than 3 weeks without riding. Was a little challenging this winter due to all the rain we had. But got one in ever chance I got. Probably have put around 500 miles in the last 3 days just back road riding. I call it wind therapy.
David

burdicda

Welcome to the forum...
Road King Classic Harley to Honda Goldwing to 2016 CTX DCT ABS....last bike ever unless have to replace it by out living it...