My new toy

The most useful means of transportation down here in Hilton Head is the bicycle. This is not exactly a HD Livewire, but it scratches mt motorcycle itch, and is kind of cheap. Unboxed it and assembled it today, and started riding. Kind of fun. I'll add more after I get some time on it. Feels good so far.

https://www.amazon.com/ANCHEER-Elec...&qid=1548274556&sr=8-3&keywords=electric+bike

Woodswoman asked for a review, and it's coming..:D

Attachments

• ebike-2-r.jpg
    ebike-2-r.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 141
  • ebike-3-r.jpg
    ebike-3-r.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 137

Woodswoman

Wooo, awesome! Looking forward to that ride review, Prof.

Hey, you be careful on that, 'k? I hope you've got a helmet and all.

Wooo, awesome! Looking forward to that ride review, Prof.

Hey, you be careful on that, 'k? I hope you've got a helmet and all.

Ok, I've had it a few weeks now, and still like it. Yes, I do ride with a helmet, but the riding is all on bike paths, so no danger of getting hit by cagers.

Quality is good , given the low price. Assembly was easy and packing was great. Top speed is listed at 15mph, which is plenty fast on the bike paths. Power is not awesome, given my weight, but plenty adequate for my needs. Weighs about 40 pounds. I did mod out the seat to one more comfortable for my broad backside.:eek:

So it is fitting my needs, which is to allow me to explore the beauty of this wonderful island, and get at least some exercise and not spend all day in my beach chair.:D

Attachments

• ancheer.jpg
    ancheer.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Spirit 4

Here is a picture of my training wheels! I still have it and ride if a few times a year since 2014! I use a helmet always, like the seat belt in my car, I always have it on!
Spirit III.jpg
Jimmy