Hand grips

MacMoto

Are there any after market grips for the CTX? Not looking for heated grips just something to replace the ugly stock grips. Example of what I'm looking for is below.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

12MANY

Are there any after market grips for the CTX? Not looking for heated grips just something to replace the ugly stock grips. Example of what I'm looking for is below.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I covered mine with a set of Grab On Grip Covers and really like them. The OEM grips were a little too skinny for me and the covers increase the diameter of the grip. Another brand is Grip Puppies and appear to be the same thing.

Attachments

• grabon grip.jpg
    grabon grip.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 112

kujawskir

Agreed, just about any grip for this size bar would fit fine, but most would still be too thin to be fully comfortable. Since I'm putting grip puppies on whatever, I figure they'll work about as well on stock as they will covering up something else I paid for.

ofdave

Thicker grips help with wrist pain for many and others feel they get better control.
For about 10 years I have used tennis racquet wrap on various bikes.
it comes in thin and thick (cushioned) and can be had a wallyworld. The thick ones are my choice.
About 4 bucks for two thin and three bucks each for the thick.
Start at the end of the grip and wrap toward the center, trim off the excess and secure with the included tape.
Works well and worth a try.