Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Northern Catskill Mountains, upstate New York

Cooperstown, NY, Sept 13 - 16, 2018

Want a great deal on a weekend in Cooperstown?

My rider group is meeting for its annual autumn rally Sept 13 thru 16, and there are several available rooms at our nice little motel/rally HQ for just $65/night plus taxes.

Join us for fun, fellowship, motorcycles and shenanigans! If you call, be sure to say you're with the Volusia Riders.

https://appleinnandsuites.com/
    Last edited by Woodswoman; 08-31-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    2014 Honda CTX700ND, "Flicker"
    ------------------------------------------------
    Former rides
    Cruisers: Victory Cross Roads, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic, Suzuki Boulevard C50, Suzuki Marauder 800
    Scooters: Suzuki Burgman 650, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Elite 80

If I had only known this a couple of weeks ago I would have been there. It looks like a nice place and I'm sure there is some good riding in the area. And ... the ride there and back would be good as well.

Northern Catskill Mountains, upstate New York
    Quote Originally Posted by ponydrvr View Post
    If I had only known this a couple of weeks ago I would have been there. It looks like a nice place and I'm sure there is some good riding in the area. And ... the ride there and back would be good as well.
    Awww, I'm sorry you can't make it, Pony. We've had some last-minute cancellations, hence the late notice.

It's a very nice area, whether you enjoy riding or sight-seeing or baseball. (The Hall of Fame and all, y'know.)

And the rally motel is a good deal. Well-equipped, immaculately clean, excellent parking, and super-obliging management.
    2014 Honda CTX700ND, "Flicker"
    ------------------------------------------------
    Former rides
    Cruisers: Victory Cross Roads, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic, Suzuki Boulevard C50, Suzuki Marauder 800
    Scooters: Suzuki Burgman 650, Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda Elite 80