A reason to ride...

rickster

Not that I really need one....

My wife and I were sitting on a swing outside of our room at the B&B in Virginia City Nevada looking out at the interesting weather forming over Six Mile Canyon. The setting sun was at our back and as it dropped below the mountains behind us it illuminated only the top of the cloud layer which was now spitting lightning bolts across the sky. I took a sip from the brandy glass I was holding and realized that I would not be sitting on this swing looking out at this magnificent phenomenon had I not discovered motorcycling only a few years ago. Sure, we could have driven to Virginia City in our car to spend the night...but before the motorcycle, we never did. These overnight excursions provide a great reason to ride....

You can see a larger version of this image here.

IMG_0011.jpg

Radiomerchant

Not that I really need one....

My wife and I were sitting on a swing outside of our room at the B&B in Virginia City Nevada looking out at the interesting weather forming over Six Mile Canyon. The setting sun was at our back and as it dropped below the mountains behind us it illuminated only the top of the cloud layer which was now spitting lightning bolts across the sky. I took a sip from the brandy glass I was holding and realized that I would not be sitting on this swing looking out at this magnificent phenomenon had I not discovered motorcycling only a few years ago. Sure, we could have driven to Virginia City in our car to spend the night...but before the motorcycle, we never did. These overnight excursions provide a great reason to ride....

You can see a larger version of this image here.

View attachment 1051

Hello Rick, what a surprise to run into you here. Glad to see you have discovered what adding a motor to two wheels offers. Beautiful site. My wife has just started riding as well. Let’s get caught up. Chuck Costa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rickster

Hello Rick, what a surprise to run into you here. Glad to see you have discovered what adding a motor to two wheels offers. Beautiful site. My wife has just started riding as well. Let’s get caught up. Chuck Costa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chuck...I "PM'd" you...