Hello from Spain

RicardoAS

Hello all, I’m 50 years old and my name is Ricardo from sunny Spain. I have ride motorcycle since 35 years ago and my previous was a BMW C650GT. I’m really happy with my new CTX700D and I hope to enjoy the ride. Here it is. Greetings from Spain.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

12MANY

Welcome Ricardo. Your bike really looks great and I especially like the color matched top box, white lid with black bottom. It blends in with the rest of the bike perfectly like it was originally designed to be there and not throne on as an afterthought. Good eye for detail!! Don’t be shy on posting anything that comes to mind. There are a lot of good people here that enjoy respectfully throwing their 2 cents in on most anything motorcycles.

RicardoAS

I did 25.000 kms last year so the maintenance cost for the BMW is too high (I paid 800 euros for the 20.000 kms revision) c650 gt is the king if we are talking about scooters but CTX 700 is another thing. It is a real motorcycle.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

fergy

I definitely would have went for the DCT in white if it was offered here. But then again, red is the fastest!