new member from Oklahoma

ron gerhart

hello all i live on eufaula lake just bought a 2015 CTX700D love the bike .i have 2 more bike,s one is a 1998 1500se goldwing the other is a 2012 victory cross roads trike i do a lot of camping trip,s love to ride about 4 or 5 a year Glacier, big ben texas, tail of the dragon n c, new mexico, colorado lot,s of other,s allway,s up for a trip some where vietnam veteran life is good

hello all i live on eufaula lake just bought a 2015 CTX700D love the bike .i have 2 more bike,s one is a 1998 1500se goldwing the other is a 2012 victory cross roads trike i do a lot of camping trip,s love to ride about 4 or 5 a year Glacier, big ben texas, tail of the dragon n c, new mexico, colorado lot,s of other,s allway,s up for a trip some where vietnam veteran life is good

Welcome Ron,

Hope you enjoy the forum. I see you're an experienced rider, so you will add to the library of expertise we have here. Feel free to chime in on any of the posts you see here.

mtvic

Welcome. Last bike was a Vic Cross Country Tour. They are great bikes. Thought about Triking it, decided on the CTX.

randy1149

Welcome Ron, I'm sure the CTX is a major change compared to your 2 other bikes especially with an automatic tranny. I think you'll find the DCT actually better than a manual... let us know.