Tire Pressure Monitor

12MANY

Recently purchased a tire pressure monitor on Amazon for $45.99 with coupon . It seems to be doing everything it claims to do with no complaints so far. Set up is a little fiddly but overall I am happy with it. Durability is the final question and I will let you all know if it dies anytime soon. I liked it over the FOBO system because its cheaper and has its own stand alone display.
https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-M...f+TPMS+LCD+Display+with+2pcs+External+Sensors

Attachments

• IMG_TPM.jpg
    IMG_TPM.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 249

Glen e

I like this...good find.....I moved my fobo set off my PCX to the CTX, I’ll move this now to the CTX, and find a way to mount it up near the fake speakers.....

Last edited:

ponydrvr

I used FOBO for two years. They worked flawlessly for me. I changed them out last year when I upgraded to a Garmin 595 with an embedded TPMS application. Those are working well too. and does offer the chance to reduce the "stuff" on the handlebars.

MJC

Super Moderator
Recently purchased a tire pressure monitor on Amazon for $45.99 with coupon . It seems to be doing everything it claims to do with no complaints so far. Set up is a little fiddly but overall I am happy with it. Durability is the final question and I will let you all know if it dies anytime soon. I liked it over the FOBO system because its cheaper and has its own stand alone display.
https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-M...f+TPMS+LCD+Display+with+2pcs+External+Sensors

1st Welcome to the Forum. How hard is it to add air to the tire with these on? This would be a good idea for me, I hate getting down on the ground to check tire pressure but would hate to make it any harder to add air to the tire. Thanks for the info,

Glen e

Easy ....just screw off the sensor, add air, and screw it on. Think of the sensor as just taking the place of your original cap. On the fobo system, it rediscovers it automatically, I’m sure this system is same.

Simple, no hassle.

randy1149

Checking the air pressure was one of my pain in the ass choirs. So I put this on... pressure and temperature. Amazon didn't have the one 12MANY which 1/2 the price of this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 256

Glen e

Here is the tire monitor “12 many” found , that I mounted on the right side of the faring, below the speaker grill. It fits there well, it mounted with quarter-inch hole and tightened with the ball detached from the handlebar bracket on the underside.....Took all of 10 minutes to mount.

Last edited:

12MANY

Still going strong. Have never charged it but it goes to sleep after it senses no movement so it doesn't use a lot of power. I am sure it still works because the pressures increase and decrease every time I take it out for a ride. It is nice to jump on the bike and know the tires are at the correct pressure at a glance.TIRE PRESSURE.jpg

mtvic

Interesting. Let us know how long the batteries last in the sensors, and how they are holding up with removal to add air. One reviewer said the rubber seals gave up quickly.

12MANY

Interesting. Let us know how long the batteries last in the sensors, and how they are holding up with removal to add air. One reviewer said the rubber seals gave up quickly.

Thanks for the heads up on the rubber seals. I haven’t had to remove them and add air since I installed them in January. I may consider using a Q Tip and swabbing them with RU-GLYDE rubber lube the next time I take them off to add air.