Glen e in ft lauderdale...hello!

Glen e

Coming over from the other side, too much drama over there by a few individuals, even the moderators.

I’m an old soul when it comes to motorcycling, including having been in the motorcycle industry for about 20 years of my life as a corporate factory rep for BMW , Kawasaki, and American Honda.
I’m 67, happily retired, Took a break from for 10 years or so and just got back into it in the last couple years with a PCX 150 for running around town and my neighborhood, and the CTX to do long distance rides to see other friends that have now retired here in Florida. After what I’ve seen in the industry, dealers don’t touch my bikes, I buy the shop manual learn to do it myself.

I have done about 20 mods all total on my CTX so far. I’ll be posting most of my mods with pictures and links, it infuriates me when somebody posts really nice stuff, and then doesn’t tell you how to do it , or where to get the stuff… So all my posts will have that in there. Anybody has any questions, let me know… Glad to be here . I’ll put a few pics of my bikes up here as soon as photobucket comes back online…

Last edited: