Honda 2014 CXT700

admin

Administrator
Staff member
2014 CTX700

MRSP Starting at $7,799 + Destination Charge: $310.00.

Talk about a bike that can do it all: Honda’s new 2014 CTX700 is your new dream machine. Part of our new CTX series, the CTX700 offers the comfort and weather protection of a full fairing, as well as a laid-back riding position with more forward-set hand controls and footpegs. A full range of Honda Genuine Accessories lets you set it up with saddlebags, backrests, and just about any other touring- or comfort-related feature you could ever want. Best of all, you can get the new CTX700 in two versions: one with our conventional six-speed manual transmission, and one equipped with our unique automatic transmission, the revolutionary Honda Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT).

Read more here: 2014 CTX700 Overview - Honda Powersports

2014-Honda-CTX700N.jpg

Attachments

• CTX700_2014_03.jpg
    CTX700_2014_03.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 952

moses

Prob be 2015 before we get it here in the UK. Ah well have just bought a NC700s so that will keep me happy for a couple of years.
Mo. :)

John Mexico

I had a 750 Shadow, but the 5 speed transmission gearing didn't lend itself well to the 75-80 mph speed limits we are now seeing. A touring bike would be perfect for my type of riding, but they were too large, heavy, and expensive. Until now!

Last edited:

slayeraeb

I had a 750 Shadow, but the 5 speed transmission gearing didn't lend itself well to the 75-80 mph speed limits we are now seeing. A touring bike would be perfect for my type of riding, but they were too large, heavy, and expensive. Until now!

Yea I agree a touring bike would be perfect but its cost and weight made me turn my head to look for another bike.

Attachments

• 2017 CTX700 at Lighthouse Church of God Trunk or Treat.jpg
    2017 CTX700 at Lighthouse Church of God Trunk or Treat.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Randy 2017 Trunk or Treat.jpg
    Randy 2017 Trunk or Treat.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 191

slayeraeb

I did some sort of 750 Shadow, though the 5 swiftness transmission gearing failed to give per se effectively for the 75-80 mph swiftness boundaries were today finding. Some sort of taking in bike would be perfect for our style of riding, nevertheless they were too big, heavy, and also expensive. Up to now!

Yea i know that sound expensive... good luck on that!

purplesea

Sounds like a pretty sweet ride for the price! I'm still looking to save up for one of these bad boys! Anyone own one?

purplesea

Does that mean you are a proud owner of the CXT700? If so, I would love to see some pictures. If you get the chance, that is.

Chaos

The bike looks good, and the technical specs are amazing for the price you pay. I would recommend this bike for a beginner or a lady because it has the automatic gear change, but if you are an experienced biker probably this is not for you. I have a Yamaha R6, and this ctx700 so I know what I'm taking or maybe I just love too much my little R6.

novasparker

I don't like the hard bags on this bike. It makes it look generic. The picture above where the bike is lean and mean, that one is the one that is appealing for me. This bike is supposed to be a cross between a cruiser and a performance street bike? I think that for true performance enthusiasts it will be lacking and for real cruisers it will be a little less comfortable than expected. This will be a great little bike for quick trips around town and maybe to a local vacation spot, but that's about it.