New CTX owner

MacMoto

I purchased my 2016 ctx700 last month and have loved the transition from my dualsport (my butt thanks me). I live in the Houston TX area and would love to meet some fellow CTX owners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

burdicda

Would be good if your profile showed where you are from....
Might wind up with an eyeball meetup...never know...

Shanghai Dan

nice!!
now the add-ons begin
(black are the second fastest after the red ones-good choice)

It's not black, it's dark blue. And as EVERYONE knows, blue - by virtue of being a higher frequency - is faster. Don't believe me? What the frequency of ultaviolet as compared to deep red? Blue giant stars burn out hundreds of times faster than red dwarfs. And so on...:)

randy1149

ROY G BIV = Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet

Yes red is the lowest & slowest of the colors in the rainbow. That's why the blue CTX700 is faster.

Last edited:

Steven

So... If I paint my bike blue, it will be faster??? Anyway the blue on that bike is a very nice blue, kind of classy.

MJC

Super Moderator
Ok, So blue is a cold color, it is faster at melting when the red (HOT COLOR) passes it on the road.........

And, I have a red one, with me on it, going down hill, no blue one would be faster then me..........wait that maybe because I am fat, big boned.

enjoy whatever color you have, you can always paint it red if you want to go faster.

ponydrvr

Scientific fact: Blue wave length is 1000 times shorter than Red. So using your logic it must move 1000 times slower! Sorry for your Blue bike, Red is still the fastest color!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

randy1149

Scientific fact: Debunked. Shorter wave lengths are faster frequency than longer wave lengths and are able to carry more than shorter lengths. 10GB will carry more than 5GB.

While we're on the topic, all over the air, cell phone data and cable TV are serial in nature and "synced" by the master clock in Colorado. The amount the carrier can carry is primarily of it's speed. Blue is faster then red.

ponydrvr

Maybe so. But Red goes 1000 times farther in one wavelength than does Blue. Blue can't go as far as Red or as long so Red is faster! :cool: :p :eek: :D :cool:

ofdave

hey ponydrvr,
those flat earth blue guys will never get it.
suffice to say, us red riders know the Truth and are wavelength gifted.