April Events across the States

purplesea

THe CTX700N/CTX700ND is naked version of the CTX series and is available with Dual Clutch Transmission and ABS. The Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) has a full automatic transmission mode or a manual transmission mode by the paddle shift buttons on the handlebars. The CTX700N It’s designed for new motorcyclists, with a low seat height of 28.3 inches, flowing low-end and midrange torque, and a six speed transmission. Just like the NC700X, the tank is actually a glove box and features a storage area. The CTX700D MSRPs at $6999 and $7999 for the DCT/ABS model.
I saw you recently posted as having purchased this bike. Congrats! Are you going to be taking it to any of these April 2013 events?

jasonwright

Ahh I'm in England at the moment and can't make it :( Do you know if there will be any events over the summer around August time? I'll be free then and my aunt lives in Kentucky.

avadarling

Nothing here! I'm in ct and I'm waiting. Once I find something I will post! More will come here in the summer, right now its freezing!