WTB CTX seat

ofdave

Need a seat, can be torn or ragged
any year, just want the pan and some stock padding
shipped to 34241
please include shipping in your price, cheapest possible shipping (might be FedX ground)
Have an idea but won't talk about it till it's done, in case I screw it up

BobWitte

Free is good, right?

Need a seat, can be torn or ragged
any year, just want the pan and some stock padding
shipped to 34241
please include shipping in your price, cheapest possible shipping (might be FedX ground)
Have an idea but won't talk about it till it's done, in case I screw it up

If what I have will work for you, how about totally free?? I spent $950 on a custom Corbin with two backrests for my trike and have no plans for anything further for the stock seat. Yes, I still have my old seat that I did some experimenting on. I almost threw it out a couple of weeks ago since I really don't need it, but just didn't get around to it.

The condition is NOT "stock" nor do I still have any of the OEM padding left. Send me your regular email, and I'll send you some pictures so you can judge for yourself if it is of any use in its current condition.

My only other condition is you have to pick it up, I have no intention of adding any new projects at least until I'm riding my CTX trike on a regular basis. I know from experience what a project it is to box up a seat. And I don't want to do it.

So if you want it, come on up and get it -- gratis.

Shanghai Dan

thanks, Dan
am hoping to find a ratty one for less
doing any fishing while you're there?
Ahh, shipping was $70 alone across the country...:)

No fishing but been snorkeling a few times, being a general bum. Nice relaxing Christmas before the hell of Trade Show Season begins in early January!