purplesea

Can you see my avatar correctly? Thanks in advance. Just FYI, I can't see yours. If you have one set, you may want to take a look at it.

kateric99

Can you see my avatar correctly? Thanks in advance. Just FYI, I can't see yours. If you have one set, you may want to take a look at it.

It looks like it's a spammer, probably just a bot or something.
Anyway, sometimes I can't see my own avatar, I guess it may have something to do with my internet connection.

Trellum

I tried uploading an avatar a long time ago, it seems is no longer possible to upload an avatar... for some odd reason. I recently read the post of a member who is also unable to upload an avatar. It must be a forum thing that needs to be fixed.

cruisinTx

I've been trying to load a custom avatar and keep getting the message it failed. I'm pretty sure I have the size correct. Is there a certain number of posts required before an avatar can be used?

BobWitte

I've been trying to load a custom avatar and keep getting the message it failed. I'm pretty sure I have the size correct. Is there a certain number of posts required before an avatar can be used?

Well I see a biker with short legs like mine leaning on a Texas road sign pole. So apparently you're good!

Again, welcome aboard!

cruisinTx

Well I see a biker with short legs like mine leaning on a Texas road sign pole. So apparently you're good!

Again, welcome aboard!

I guess I was dealing with some slow electrons. I checked back on that post a few times the day I submitted it and nothing. Now, it's showing up. :confused: