Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia Video and Photos (2 videos)

RedBaronRider

Scenic views of cliffs and sea:

Starts scenic, then carves the twisties:

RedBaronRider
Dog is my copilot
Like RedBaronRider on Facebook
Watch RedBaronRider videos on Youtube

2014 CTX700A (6-speed, manual transmission)
Honda stock accessories:
*high windshield
*hard bags
*backrest (now removed)
*luggage rack
*12 volt accessory port in cargo box
Other accessories:
*Bestem 2012 Top Box
*Crazy Iron Engine Bars
*RAM mounts (2)
*Eklipsis dual port (USB and 12V female) charging accessory
-------------------
Former rides:
2011 Yamaha V Star Custom 650
2000 Honda Shadow VLX 600
1997 Honda Rebel 250

Merlin III

Red Baron, thanks for bringing back the memories. It has been about three years now since my last trip. Nice choice of music which reflects the Scottish heritage of the Cape Breton. Got any from PEI? Hope you made it to the Gahan House pub for the best beer I and my riding buddies have ever had. :)

RedBaronRider

You are very welcome, Merlin! No video of PEI at the moment, but we might just make it an annual trip to visit my cousins in PEI and deliver Dunkin Donuts coffee to their doorstep!

Merlin III

You are very welcome, Merlin! No video of PEI at the moment, but we might just make it an annual trip to visit my cousins in PEI and deliver Dunkin Donuts coffee to their doorstep!

I'd be careful of taking Dunkin Donuts trough Canadian Customs. Canada keenly cares about the health of their citizens and views very unkindly those who try to subvert their laws. Besides, they have all the Tim Hortons you could ever need. :)

Steven

Thanks RedBaronRider. I had to look up to see where that was. Those are some incredible lean angles, I'm impressed!

In Canada Tim Hortons are like gas stations, there's one on every corner. lol