Any Ohio Riders?

purplesea

Like the title says. Any of you riders here from Ohio? If so, where in Ohio? Would love to meet some biker friends!

kateric99

Unfortunately i'm in Colorado, but i know some people up there, If i ever go for a ride up to Ohio i'l be sure to let you know :)

I live in Colorado as well (actually not living there, but I spend most of my time there right now).
How about we scheduled a little race? :D

jace

Unfortunately i'm in Colorado, but i know some people up there, If i ever go for a ride up to Ohio i'l be sure to let you know :)

I am from Colorado. Maybe we could go for a ride together. If your interested let me know so i can invite some friends.

Jim22

I live near Kings Island in Ohio if anyone wants to ride. We're going to rabbit hash this Saturday.

Jim22

I picked up CTX700N black manual on Tuesday. I have 330 miles on the bike now. Rabbit Hash is a small town in Kentucky with lots of twisty roads that lead there if you choose them. It's close to Big Bone state park. I averaged 78.04 mpg during that 181 mile ride, I'm amazed at those numbers considering I was riding as I would on any other bike.

Jim22

I believe the bike tops out around 115 MPH, starts getting to windy around 80 MPH without some type of windscreen.