Meet and Greet Aug 27th

MJC

Super Moderator
Hello All, I posted before about a Reunion, get together, meet & ride, or all of the above. And how I would like to meet some of you, put a face with your name, check out your bike and maybe go for a ride. I had said for dates Aug 26, 27, 28, 2016.
There where only a few that where interested so I am changing the date to:
Saturday, August 27, 2016. One day, BBQ, Meet and Greet. In my backyard at my home in Hopewell Jct. NY 12533, from 12 to whenever you went to leave. Please PM me for my address. No ride, but would like to check out your bike and see what you have done to it, so lets call it a members bike show, but you are welcome to come by car if you like. I will have food, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, water, soda etc. If you went beer bring your own. I have a pool if you want to go for a dip.
Please RSVP before 8/25 so I know how much food to buy. If you need more info please ask, thank you.

ofdave

Sounds like a great time for all who can get there.
Those of us who can't make it will need to see pics, lots and lots of pics-4-5 of each bike. And good captions on all the mods done to them.
How bout Fed Ex'ing some food to those not in attendance? We could all agree on a time to eat and Skype
Burger, med-well, lettuce, tomato & mayo for me with some beans and corn on the cob would do it. I have my own napkin.

Woodswoman

At this point, I'm uncertain I will be able to attend. Turns out I am scheduled to be on call for work all that week. I will try to trade with someone, but almost all of my usual 'trading partners' are all going to be on vacation then. I still have one faint hope of being able to trade off with a coworker who is away at the moment.

Downshifter

I was looking forward to this, but at this time it seems i wont be able to make this gathering, as the wifey changed our plans for her birthday trip to that weekend. If that should fall through, ill contact you and let you know, but at this time gonna have to count me out. Hopefully we can do this another time...

Jim.....

Woodswoman

At this point, I'm uncertain I will be able to attend. Turns out I am scheduled to be on call for work all that week. I will try to trade with someone, but almost all of my usual 'trading partners' are all going to be on vacation then. I still have one faint hope of being able to trade off with a coworker who is away at the moment.

Sad to say, I am definitely out. Can't get anybody to take call for me at work. Boo!

Really sorry. Wanted to meet some of the CTX family.