Honda reveals new, affordable CTX700 motorcycle with auto transmission, ABS

admin

Administrator
Staff member

Honda has unveiled an all-new motorcycle line for 2014, the midsized CTX series. These new 670-cc models split conventional classifications to offer an automatic transmission and antilock brakes in an affordable bike that is well-suited to newer riders and those seeking a motorcycle with the latest features for a budget price.............. Read more here...Honda reveals new, affordable CTX700 motorcycle with auto transmission, ABS

Attachments

• 2014-Honda-CTX700N-DCT-black-thumb-598xauto-6187.jpg
    2014-Honda-CTX700N-DCT-black-thumb-598xauto-6187.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 214

John Mexico

Nice, and affordable. I'd like to take it for a test ride....far away from traffic, though that auto trans would be nice if I were in a jam.

slayeraeb

Nice, and affordable. I'd like to take it for a test ride....far away from traffic, though that auto trans would be nice if I were in a jam.

Yes indeed very affordable.. Can't wait to get my hands on a bike like this and ride it on the free road.. :)

kateric99

I actually thought it'd be WAY more expensive than that!
In fact I'm now even more excited to get me one of these! Soon it'll be my brother's birthday, so hopefully we can split costs and buy one of these babies together.

purplesea

I think I may have to get some more info on this one. Has anyone dealt with this model in person? If so, what did you think?

jasonwright

The budget for this bike is $6k-$9k!!! How mad is that?! I think if i work solid for a few months I can afford that by the time it's summer :) oh yeah!

jace

I'm with you on taking it for a test drive yea buddy.

Room for one more?
I would like to test drive it myself. I am not too much of a fan when it comes to auto transmission bike, i like shifting gears. Still would like to test ride this beast.