Bigger Mirrors

MJC

Super Moderator
I wish I could find same bigger mirrors for my ctx. Has anyone changed there mirrors? I did try Mirror extenders, all that did was move the stock mirror out more, which was nice but I need a bigger mirror or one in a better shape, this one just seems to be a odd shape. My other bikes always had plan square corners and it seems like they where bigger and I was able to see a lot better out of them... I am not sure how chrome, plan Jane mirrors would look, any photos would be great!

MJC

Super Moderator
Just got off ebay, ordered these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Mirro...ash=item4619aab06d:g:56EAAMXQVT9S4XvZ&vxp=mtr
When they get here I will re-view them....get it View them....somethings I am the only one LOL.......
ofdave, thanks for the reply, I hate shopping on ebay when you can not found a USA seller on something you want to buy. I ordered Fork Adjusters from overseas and asked the seller if they would fit the ctx700, he said sure. After ordering came here and Steven said they looked wrong, that the washer needs to be changed. No big deal just part of dealing with overseas seller.

ofdave

oughta work, same seller and mirror as the link I posted but different listing
from China-maybe in 2 weeks?