Off Topic... kinda.

randy1149

I spit my coffee all over myself when I read this thread with jfc responding to a question if a Spool would fit the CTX and jfc told him no. A post from another member chimed in saying that the information from jfc was "incorrect". Then jfc came back with this response:
I stand corrected. That's what makes this forum so great. Its always nice to hear of a new product to fit the CTX. Something similar was being advertised by an Australian company about 6 months to a year ago. Wonder if its the same product. How long have you had yours?

My coffee went flying and I went bonkers and almost fell of the chair in a hysterical state of unbelievable of what I was reading! What a dip$hit.

MJC

Super Moderator
I spit my coffee all over myself when I read this thread with jfc responding to a question if a Spool would fit the CTX and jfc told him no. A post from another member chimed in saying that the information from jfc was "incorrect". Then jfc came back with this response:
I stand corrected. That's what makes this forum so great. Its always nice to hear of a new product to fit the CTX. Something similar was being advertised by an Australian company about 6 months to a year ago. Wonder if its the same product. How long have you had yours?

My coffee went flying and I went bonkers and almost fell of the chair in a hysterical state of unbelievable of what I was reading! What a dip$hit.

So he knows about a product for maybe a year and never said anything about it because it would prove him wrong.....he could have said something about this new product (up to a year ago) and saved me the time of buying a product that would not work with out it.....but instead said nothing and had people believe that his OP was the only way to do it. Plus the fact that he still says a standard motorcycle jack will not work! "I stand corrected. That's what makes this forum so great" not really, wrong info, telling people BS who just do not know any better, is what makes him look great. Makes a forum look like some people what to be king know it all, posting info that is right, wrong, made up, or not posting info that would make them look like they are wrong, is just wrong. Unless you have the 3 people in charge tell members that the other two are right and you are wrong and by the way banned. I do not go to that other forum anymore but feel sorry for the people who do, they may never see what is going on and believe what they read there. For whatever reason people use other people to make themselves look great, get rich, get power, get wherever...In the end these people are only out for whatever they can get from you, using others for their personal gain. It is sad that a person would run a forum in such a way that they would look like a god, could do no wrong,etc...that is a sick person (at least 3 of them there). But that is the way it is, sad but true. By the time people see what is going on, it is too late to stop them, they have what they want, a forum about how great they are and what they want you to believe about the ctx700. They will re-write history to make you believe what they say is true, that it is a fact, that any other way of doing something is wrong, any person not in agreement is wrong and a lair. For fun go to that forum and read what they post, most of the time it is close to being made up but just a little something to it that makes you believe that it is true, or they know what they are talking about. Then keep reading and maybe someone will post something that they found that makes what they posted look like it is not right and then you see a little "banned" next to that persons name. But for even more fun, keep reading and you will find that they prove anyone (that makes them look bad) out to be the one who is wrong, getting made up facts that they will not tell you where they got these facts from. So in the end anyone who tires to make that forum better, or set the record straight with real facts or ideas is wasting their time....but it is funny to read..next time do not have coffee at the same time LOL.

ofdave

Saw the thread and his post-and could not believe what I read.
Can you imagine how much it hurt him to say that?
First time he's ever admitted being wrong that I know of. There are countless other times he did not admit it.
And I got banned for proving him wrong more than once-nothing but chest beating and failure to admit it from him.
I really think the site admin had a talk with him-and rebel too. I bet he was apoplectic typing it!

Am so glad we don't have that mentality here.

randy1149

Dave & Mike, we've been throwing jfc & Rebel under the bus for months across both forums for sending out disinformation. They can control (banning us) on their side of the aisle but not hear. So by now any active member knows we've been trashing these two guys. Common sense and human nature says they must know what were doing and they can't do anything about it.

I know some members here don't like the trashing of those guys, but I have to say if this post in question was 2-3 months ago, Rebel13 would have jumped in to defending jfc's post with 4 paragraphs of nonsense. Dave I agree with your analysis the mods got their hands spanked because of all the bad press coming from this site. We've all tried to "fix" the issues while there but only resulted banning when we wouldn't let them bully us down.

What I found interesting in PACTX response to jfc had to pay homage to jfc with: "With all due respect, the above information is incorrect." He was "obligated" to ask for homage because he was afraid of getting banned by a crazy man for "disrespecting a mod". jfc does not deserve any type of respect because HE does not give ANY member respect... up yours jfc.