get together

MJC

Super Moderator
Any one interested in meeting and riding together? I am kinda new here and I am not sure if this is allowed, but thought I would ask.

randy1149

Of course it's allowed, you won't find any bullying on this CTX forum.

And yes sure I'd like to ride. I do most of my riding up thru Dutchess County and thru NE Connecticut... Kent, Lime Rock... etc. I'm retired so every day is a Saturday.

Thumper

Group meets are cool! I enjoy meeting and putting faces with names. However, we are in Florida and will be out of town soon, so it won't happen for us until after August. Hope it works out for you guys up north though!

Merlin III

I have some interest depending where the meet up would be. I ride Vermont all the time and would gladly cross into NY even as far south as MA. Probably would camp or over night it.

MJC

Super Moderator
Of course it's allowed, you won't find any bullying on this CTX forum.

And yes sure I'd like to ride. I do most of my riding up thru Dutchess County and thru NE Connecticut... Kent, Lime Rock... etc. I'm retired so every day is a Saturday.

Hello Randy, I will set up a date for a meet and ride.

Last edited:

Downshifter

keep me posted on any ride dates u come up with.. Work schedule is strange on weekends, but ill do my best to make some arrangements...

Jim.....