Not a CTX but it has a DCT

Merlin III

Looks like Honda is bringing this out.
Based on the NC750
I doubt we'll see it here for a long while, but maybe someday?
View attachment 116

I would have one.
A good site to visit is Visor Down-a British site with a lot of up to the minute bike news
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle...-adventure--the-production-version/31293.html

Don't hate me, but that is the ugliest thing I have ever seem. I am still trying to get use to the looks of the CTX. LOL
Aprilia has an automatic-manual bike called the Mana. Now, this is a good looking bike with ABS and 75HP.

http://www.nationalpowersports.net/itemDetail.aspx?itemID=19604

popeyoni

Isn't that just a new version of the Integra?

integra.jpg
I like it, but it will never make it here.
Generally speaking, Americans just don't like scooters so they don't sell well.
This one isn't even that practical because it doesn't have storage space under the seat.

Steven

Give it time. Most motorcycle have a big problem, they're good for a ride, but not good for daily use. A smaller bike with storage is great for doing everyday chores and makes sense.

Now if they could merge a Burgman with a CTX and add shaft drive, that would be something. OH, and get rid of all those body panels and just have the bike open up like a car hood.

Steven

RoMan16

I don't understand the step through design since you really can't step through it...

It's a "visual cheating" to give pseudo-scooter look.
It's good that Honda is finally breaking division between motorcycle and scooter.
It's worth noting that Honda (and HD) mostly influenced NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) Motorcycle Controls regulation (49 CFR Part 571) and that's main reason we don't have NC Integra in U.S.

Mister Hand

The Integra is a darned nice scooter. Too bad they won't bring it to the US. Imagine Honda having a scooter of that caliber to challenge Yamaha.