Peoples reaction

mae_sherlaine24

Since Honda is Great model provider,

Every model love by everyone.

New models every year, new image of every bikes, new design, new style.

What kind of Honda do you have? share it here?
What kind of Honda do you want to have? tell it here?

Let's talk about it.

auroraantoinette

My family has been with Honda for generations. We've had Civic's, Sedans, an old hatchback, you name it. I got into the Honda line of Bikes about 5 years ago, went from the Elite and about to upgrade to the CTX700. I'm blown away by the concept and so impressed with Honda.

purplesea

I don't have a Honda right now, unfortunately. I am looking to grab a ctx700 when I get the chance. I've heard great things!

jasonwright

I don't have one at the moment but after a few months of grafting hopefully the CTX700 will be mine!! I think after a year or 2 the price will drop by around 1k-2k so that's something to look forward to. But imagine what Honda will release in a few years :eek:

jace

I recommend getting the upgrade to CTX700.. You won't regret it, telling you from experience.

I will take your advice into consideration because other people have been telling me the same thing. I have other Honda bikes on my mind but can't quite make up my mind just as yet. Still thinking.

ctx

CTX700 is really the way to go if you want to get serious about riding. It's a beautiful bike with a ton of great safety features and really for everything you get with it, it won't break the bank. I love the look of the bike overall - very sleek and aerodynamic which is important if you want to reach those top, desired speeds. I wouldn't have rather bought anything else - wonderful bike.

willstat

I have a Honda Ruckus and a ctx700. I prefer the ctx700 as you would guess though the Ruckus is fun in its own right. My family loves the look of the ctx moreso than the ruckus. I do get a lot of looks when I ride my bike around town because I keep it nice and shiny. Plus, I'm a girl on a bike, so who doesn't stare :)

novasparker

I have had several Honda motorcycles in my day, but don't have one currently. My favorite Honda has been my 96 CBR. I have ridden some Honda cruisers and am looking to add one to my collection, just am not sure right now which one that might be. I see a lot of positive comments about the CTX700, but I have always favored the Shadow series...the ACE 750 and 1100 have been my favorites so far. Any other suggestions out there.

hbmm

I love my honda, it's my little piece of pride and joy!:) I can't recommend them enough. I haven't had any issues

Trellum

I'm going to be a new rider soon, I'm thinking of getting the CTX700, but I'm also checking the star bolt out. I think both bikes are awesome, and I totally trust Honda and Yamaha. I specially love Honda products! specially their cars...

jonnypop

NC750X is my dream motor bike! I love the sleek design of it. It is designed as the ultimate all in one.

This beauty even comes with space to store your helmet! Apparently very good on fuel economy also! kudos HONDA

margarito

Now it's my turn :D Ours is a Honda family till date. We have and purchase only the bikes of Honda because we are very much acquainted with its name and fame. We used it since generations and truly had no complaints with it. We almost have all the previous models of Honda in our family and we are enjoying their drive well.