Amazing! Come and see this :-)

mae_sherlaine24

Trach and riding techniques are very important, in order not to regret why you start to want learning to drive a bikes.

Note: You need to learn the riding skills, be aware and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle, sports bike or any street bike.
Remeber: the street is not a track, it's a place to place that goes beyond the limit.

Don't be to harsh when using bikes,
Put every gear needed, especially when you go to race or travel too far.
Do not over take when you are ready.
do not go beyond the limit.
try to learn everything before riding.
Do not abuse the bike and yourself.
beware of every bikers close to you.
Don't pretend that you are the king of the road.
learn to give way

:pray, Keep safe.

kateric99

"Try to learn everything before riding."

This is what my grandfather always used to say. Wise words, wise advice.

purplesea

Don't forget, you are not "King Of The Road". I like that one. I feel I need to spread the word, though!

jasonwright

Also don't speed up just because the road ahead you is clear. This could lead to accidents. Instead, maintain a consistent speed and enjoy the ride for what it is :)

jace

Also don't speed up just because the road ahead you is clear. This could lead to accidents. Instead, maintain a consistent speed and enjoy the ride for what it is :)

So true.. I nearly had a bad accident because a rock was on the road and i didn't see it and picked up speed, luckily i dodged it.

These rules are very important to fallow for your safety and the safety of others. Good share.

dilare

That generally happens with beginners.. they get tempted to speed up with a clear road in front of them.

Danch

Trach and riding techniques are very important, in order not to regret why you start to want learning to drive a bikes.

Note: You need to learn the riding skills, be aware and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle, sports bike or any street bike.
Remeber: the street is not a track, it's a place to place that goes beyond the limit.

Don't be to harsh when using bikes,
Put every gear needed, especially when you go to race or travel too far.
Do not over take when you are ready.
do not go beyond the limit.
try to learn everything before riding.
Do not abuse the bike and yourself.
beware of every bikers close to you.
Don't pretend that you are the king of the road.
learn to give way

:pray, Keep safe.

I'd like to add another safety feature. Defensive driving is a skill learned with some riding experience. It can be best attained by riding safely at cruise speed.

Chaos

The " king of the road" quote is more suitable for car drivers. Let's be serious they think they own the road and because we are more exposed to injuries we should be the ones that avoid them.

novasparker

These are some truly solid tips. I have unfortunately lost a few friends along the way because they have not paid homage to some of these rules. The biggest thing I can say is to ride within the confines of your skill level. Never let anyone goad you into riding faster or harder than you are capable/comfortable with and you will stay in control to ride another day. Stay safe and God bless.

andrew172

The king of the road one applies to us bikers a lot to. Admit it we've all abused the fact the we have bike to cut to the front of the queue at the lights...