Safety for every bikers

mae_sherlaine24

Bicycle is not a toy, Don't forget that everyone.

Be cool Follow some Basic safety tips

:eek: Motorcycling can be a thrilling and challenging experience. The safe operation of a motorcycle requires practiced skill, knowledge, and a respectful understanding of the limitations imposed by the operator, the machine, and the environment.

Safety Gear:

Helmet- D.O.T. Approved (Furnished by request)
Eye Protection (Face Shield or Safety Glasses)
Over- The Ankle leather footwear with low heels
Long Pants (Denim or material with equal durability)
Long- Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
Full-Fingered Gloves (Preferably Leather)

Enjoy, Drive safe!

auroraantoinette

Safety is law! We had a bad spill a bit north of where i live, guy had his helmet on but he was wearing shorts and a tank top. He hit pavement going 35 mph and lived but he's got no skin to show for it now. Those jeans would have really helped.

slayeraeb

Safety is law! We had a bad spill a bit north of where i live, guy had his helmet on but he was wearing shorts and a tank top. He hit pavement going 35 mph and lived but he's got no skin to show for it now. Those jeans would have really helped.

WOW.. now that is extreme.. That is why whenever i ride i have my biker leather clothing on.

kateric99

I've got a friend that unfortunately had to learn it the hard way. He was driving along the Interstate, no helmet, no leather jacket, no nothing.
He got slammed by another reckless driver that didn't even notice him. When he talks about it he says he doesn't even remember how fast he was going, but he always prays to God his life didn't right there and then.

purplesea

WOW.. now that is extreme.. That is why whenever i ride i have my biker leather clothing on.

Yeah, a few years back I witnessed a bad spill. The guy was notorious for speeding through intersections and such. Sad to say, he never recovered from the last incident.

jace

Yeah, a few years back I witnessed a bad spill. The guy was notorious for speeding through intersections and such. Sad to say, he never recovered from the last incident.

You take experience like that and learn from it so you don't end up in a situation like that. That is what happen when you take speed to the extreme and can't handle it. Safety first!!

AndrewC

Thank you for the safety advices, I will surely keep them all in mind when I get my bike very soon, thanks again and remember to ride safe everyone.

ctx

Oh man! Getting on a bike with sandals is the worst thing you could do. Please be safe and never do that again! I've done some stupid stuff on bikes in my day including wearing sandals or not wearing a jacket and I've been very lucky not to have been seriously injured. I have some friends that have damaged their bodies for life because of irresponsible safety practices while riding - don't make the same mistake!

raowens19

Safety is ALWAYS essential. It is absolutely necessary that every biker out there follows safety precautions. I am a big believer in wearing a helmet. If you do not wear a helmet, you could always suffer a brain injury or major head trauma. It is better to be safe than sorry!

novasparker

I wear quite a bit of protective gear but struggle with the boots. I wish I could find a pair that are comfortable and stylish all at the same time...I've had no problems in this department with any of the rest of the safety equipment that I've purchased, but I just can't find any that I really like, so I stick with my sneakers...yes, I know. Bad choice, but it's what I am comfortable in. Anyone else struggle with the safety issue for footwear or am I just weird?

hbmm

Oh my gosh, that's so scary! I'm big on safety now ever since I have my little accident. It's really changed how I ride and everything

Trellum

Great post, but not sure UI could wear long leather boots during the summer here, lol. The same applies to leather jackets... I guess riding a bike here during the sumer time is really dangerous! No idea how I'd stand the helmet either. Gosh... I hadn't thought about this, lol.

firelily99

Only a fool doesn't take the necessary safety precautions when on a bike, a major fool. Also, not following the rules of the road is foolhardy and dangerous for not only the biker but for other drivers as well.