Forward foot pegs

Georgeelena

I've been riding large sport / tourers for 40 years I need a bike that lighter with a lower center of gravity I like tha CTX 700 lower seat,great handle bar position but I'm concerned about the forward foot peg position. Wants your experiance with this vs a traditional foot peg position. I typically do a 200 mile scenic ride every weekend....

JeffR

I really like the pegs on this bike. I find this the best riding bike I have ever owned, but I have never owned the big touring bikes though. It is a very well balanced bike and fun to ride. I do think I will be have the seat modified by Laam seats one day or get a corbin but the bike is very comfortable.

lance62

I'm tall at 6'4 with 33" inseam and two artificial hips and two artificial knees so I like the foot peg position forward enough for me and my length. I have size fifteen feet so move my shoe around on the pegs for changes in leg to hip angle while riding. I do have a gel furl coated seat pad coming and am using two 3/8" closed cell foam pads to keep the butt more comfy though. I get off about every hour or hour and a half to stretch my legs or stand up at stop signs some times to flex legs and it is easy to do on this well balanced bike.

Jason Sewell

I have a 28-inch inseam and find the forward controls too far away. It becomes tiring after about 30 minutes, so I put my feet on the passenger pegs.

I'm looking for a way to move the controls an inch or two back.